Sector 6-10 Squad

Anaxileah said:
Hm. I can help with Jenoura's history, if you'd like (btw she looks amazing ;w;), but for Dory I don't know if I can help you there, since I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to the plot. o-o
Please help me with Jen-Jen ; ;

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
I'm minoring in Japanese, I have to know this stuff lol
My husband speaks Japanese, so I ask him to translate for me when I'm too lazy to ask google xD

SachiGrl said:
My husband speaks Japanese, so I ask him to translate for me when I'm too lazy to ask google xD
Noice, I've only had a year of it so far, with no prior learning done by myself either. I want to become certifiably fluent in it.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Noice, I've only had a year of it so far, with no prior learning done by myself either. I want to become certifiably fluent in it.
I think he took the class in college for three years and went to Japan himself. He's learned a lot over there. A lot of pervy terms xD

SachiGrl said:
I think he took the class in college for three years and went to Japan himself. He's learned a lot over there. A lot of pervy terms xD
xD , I'm hoping to study abroad in Japan, too. Probably the summer before/after my Junior year. I'm a Sophomore in college now.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
xD , I'm hoping to study abroad in Japan, too. Probably the summer before/after my Junior year. I'm a Sophomore in college now.
Ayyyy, you an me both my dude. But i dont wanna take any more than the required language classes. Yick.

Meanwhile I am in my sixth year of Spanish and have taken a year of Latin. -w-

Anaxileah said:
Meanwhile I am in my sixth year of Spanish and have taken a year of Latin. -w-
Took Spanish classes and I think I mostly learned how to write better.. but that's about it.

I took three years of Spanish in high school. It was pretty fun for the first two, but then my teacher left to go teach in Texas, (as most teachers in Oklahoma are) and they replaces her with a lady whose only experience teaching Spanish was to kindergartners.

If i had shadow clones id be everywhere. But sadly life won't let that happen.

What's happening? Plus i wasn't too satisfied with my character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back