Sector 6-10 Squad

Alstromeria said:
You know bear-kat and animus light too? Holy shit it's a small world
Lol. They're all very close friends of mine. AnimusLight = Animoose, HoneyBear-Kat = Fluffy, shadowz1995 = Burrito, Morgrim = Morg, Javax = Jav, CarpeNoctem1213 = Carpe, FordtheKiller = Ford (Indy to me), and moreeee <3

Alstromeria said:
YOU KNOW JAVVY?!?!?!?! WTF
She told me your RP was the first one she ever joined, too. They're all pretty much my family. We have a Skype group. c:

So she mauled jaenko and ducked into an office while carrying adonis and is currently hiding while an angry jaenko screaming bloody murder and wielding a disembodied appendage hunts for her with a disgruntled and confused ire in tow while dorithy stealthily creeps through the ceiling

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstromeria said:
So she mauled jaenko and ducked into an office while carrying adonis and is currently hiding while an angry jaenko screaming bloody murder and wielding a disembodied appendage hunts for her with a disgruntled and confused ire in tow while dorithy stealthily creeps through the ceiling
o damn

Alstromeria said:
When did she maul Jaenko?

O.o

All I read in your post was that you entered her office and she wasn't there.

Alstromeria said:
Jaenko stepped right in, an electric shock coming out of nowhere.
Jaenko threw up his left arm, and thankfully, none of the charge traveled to his nerves. However, his arm was now fried. As it crackled, then humg limp at his side, Dory just about ran him over, smacking into him, hard across the right temple. If it wasn't for his horns softening the blow, Jaenko would have probably been knocked out. The impact simply resulted in a ringing in his ears, and his vision swam. "Ire, I need backup!" Jaenko called once Dory apparently reasoned Jaenko was not that easy to incapacitate. She dodged out of his field of vision however, ducking behind things. Desks, filing cabinets, there was even a couple rows of computer servers here. Oh boy. NOW he was angry.

As the android dissapeared into the clutter of the larger(ish, really) office,
^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@CarpeNoctem1213

Welcome to the team!!

You can join in several ways: your character just came back from vacation/sickness/injury/side mission/ect.

Talk to Captain Andro and he'll assign you some tasks

Alstromeria said:
Erm, I sort of missed that. You weren't supposed to control Dory, but um.. I wanted to do something with Adonis ya know? We need a reason why he suddenly disappeared. I always try to properly dismiss characters hence why I kill 'em off.

Alstromeria said:
@SachiGrl
So at this point, should i post for graffink? I'm waiting to see what dory does for jaenko, and mingo is still just chillin' in the war room.
Whatever you want. I'll start making my post when I get home

Anaxileah said:
@Alstromeria @SachiGrl are you guys proud of me? :D I posted for once. xD
Sach, are you okay? o-o you seem a bit down ;w;
Erm, I guess I'm a bit stuck. I suppose I have writers block. I wanna join the other RP, but I can't think of Jenoura's history.. Dory... all I can think of is for her to keep running.. thinking to slightly wake up Adonis.

SachiGrl said:
Erm, I guess I'm a bit stuck. I suppose I have writers block. I wanna join the other RP, but I can't think of Jenoura's history.. Dory... all I can think of is for her to keep running.. thinking to slightly wake up Adonis.
Hm. I can help with Jenoura's history, if you'd like (btw she looks amazing ;w;), but for Dory I don't know if I can help you there, since I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to the plot. o-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back