Sector 6-10 Squad

Hanjizoe said:
But I'm on my 4th paragraph tho
Learn patience. That's a thing. There's also this thing called, 'waiting your turn,' which you should have learned in the first few years of your education. You can wait.

Anaxileah said:
Learn patience. That's a thing. There's also this thing called, 'waiting your turn,' which you should have learned in the first few years of your education. You can wait.
I've never been a patient person so that doesn't apply to me ;p

No one told me there was a "Waiting your turn" type of rp

Hanjizoe said:
Better get to working because I'm already in the middle typing up my response and you guys would already be out of the room while shinjo opperates on the captain
Anaxileah said:
Seriously dude
No. You can wait and not be an ass. (>n<)
No fighting. Hanji wait a bit. Let her post, okay?

Anywho to wrap this up I'ma save my shit in my google docs and yeet to something else until you guys are done.

*Vanishes*

Anaxileah said:
Hanjizoe said:
I've never been a patient person so that doesn't apply to me ;p
No one told me there was a "Waiting your turn" type of rp
Shh.. shh.. *pets both crew members*

You are both highly valued members.

Please value each other as I value you.

Without one another, we'd have no one to play with.

Anaxileah said:
@SachiGrl, is Duck Marquin in 201? I hope so. >.>
Nah, since I saw you interacting with Dory, I decided to chat with Duck in building 200. I accidentally, forgot to put his location. Why do you ask?

SachiGrl said:
Nah, since I saw you interacting with Dory, I decided to chat with Duck in building 200. I accidentally, forgot to put his location. Why do you ask?
Fuuuuuuuuuu-

Nvm >~>

Sachiiiiiiiii lemmie know when you post for Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anaaaaaaaaaa let me know when you post for Aytaaaaaaaaaaa

That works. Hmm.

Anyways, i'll have Graffink wake up next post, and Jaenko realize there's something wrong with the video feed. Then hopefully Andro will be working and be like "Hey, now I have a giant insectasoid that wants to help when moments before it was trying to eat my crew. Seems legit, i'll beam him down there.

Alstromeria said:
Sachiiiiiiiii lemmie know when you post for Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Anaaaaaaaaaa let me know when you post for Aytaaaaaaaaaaa

That works. Hmm.

Anyways, i'll have Graffink wake up next post, and Jaenko realize there's something wrong with the video feed. Then hopefully Andro will be working and be like "Hey, now I have a giant insectasoid that wants to help when moments before it was trying to eat my crew. Seems legit, i'll beam him down there.
Currently working on Ire >~> Trying to be creative...ish......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back