Sector 6-10 Squad

Meh, just some allergies. I took a loratadine, but i fucking hate medicine. They'll go away in a couple of days

o-o innuendos are funny.

Sleep is happening now. Nighty night

Alstromeria said:
Ho-ho, nice underlying innuendo. I'm jealous of your skill, there
Where exatcly are you now? Since either you or that one chick mest up my post, reason why I didn't post in the last few days.

Hanjizoe said:
Where exatcly are you now? Since either you or that one chick mest up my post, reason why I didn't post in the last few days.
Uhh, only the GM has the ability to edit your posts man. Shinjo is in the war room now, Mingo dragged andro to the middle of the floor there, ayta is in the war room, and mingo's standing over the unconscious graffink.

Hanjizoe said:
Excuse you? Nobody messed up your post. Your code, the thing that makes your posts have color and look pretty, was messed up, and Sachi, the GM/Owner of this role play, simply notified you of it. Re-read your own post as well as ours to get a better feel of the situation. Somebody here can explain it if you still need help.

Anaxileah said:
Excuse you? Nobody messed up your post. Your code, the thing that makes your posts have color and look pretty, was messed up, and Sachi, the GM/Owner of this role play, simply notified you of it. Re-read your own post as well as ours to get a better feel of the situation. Somebody here can explain it if you still need help.
You're excused, and I don't see anything wrong with my code or whatever you're saying :/

But anyways avoiding conflic no jutsu

Graffink is a mantis. The pre metamorphasis picture is just there to show what it looked like when it hatched. Anatomy of the species and whatnot.

It's basically this bigass tank thing, and it doesn't switch phases. The first picture that's up there with the one blade on its arm is what it always is.

We needed a tanky character, sachi asked me to make one, so i did, lol

Alstromeria said:
Graffink is a mantis. The pre metamorphasis picture is just there to show what it looked like when it hatched. Anatomy of the species and whatnot.
Reminds me of a preying mantis but a deformed version fused with one of those creatures from amnsesia

Yea yea, this guys got it

MANTIS ANATOMY LESSON

@everyone

When mantis hatch, they're like normal people except with the lil hooky thingies for hands. I'm not sure if the mantis grove location is up yet, but there's more detail about it there. Mantis are cannabalistic, and have developed the ability to use and recreate all nutrients they absorb from the flesh of their own species so they don't die out. This leads to mantis like Graffink, bigass armor plated things with smaller or larger developments that other younger mantis don't have.

Okie, dun

Alstromeria said:
Yea yea, this guys got it

MANTIS ANATOMY LESSON

@everyone

When mantis hatch, they're like normal people except with the lil hooky thingies for hands. I'm not sure if the mantis grove location is up yet, but there's more detail about it there. Mantis are cannabalistic, and have developed the ability to use and recreate all nutrients they absorb from the flesh of their own species so they don't die out. This leads to mantis like Graffink, bigass armor plated things with smaller or larger developments that other younger mantis don't have.

Okie, dun
So lowkey you're in the war room with that chick and android guy along side a dead mantis?

The mantis isn't dead, mingo just shocked it into unconsciousness with his spear. Andro's still nonfunctional, so Shinjo should see to it that he gets rebooted again.

The mantis is going to be part of the crew eventually, so yea

Alstromeria said:
The mantis isn't dead, mingo just shocked it into unconsciousness with his spear. Andro's still nonfunctional, so Shinjo should see to it that he gets rebooted again.
The mantis is going to be part of the crew eventually, so yea
Sorry I was watching bleach >.< I have future plans for shinjo :3 and any upcoming antagonist?

Hanjizoe said:
You're excused, and I don't see anything wrong with my code or whatever you're saying :/
But anyways avoiding conflic no jutsu
( -_- ") you understood none of that

Whatever

Alstromeria said:
It's basically this bigass tank thing, and it doesn't switch phases. The first picture that's up there with the one blade on its arm is what it always is.
We needed a tanky character, sachi asked me to make one, so i did, lol
You tricked me >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back