Secret Police -Anime-

Hey, does agent number mean order of joining the secret police? If not, then going with 5. If it does, then asking if I can still go with 5. 5's kinda a good number with me, y'know.

UltraYuseke said:
Hey, does agent number mean order of joining the secret police? If not, then going with 5. If it does, then asking if I can still go with 5. 5's kinda a good number with me, y'know.
Nope just a random number. Doesn't matter what you choose

[QUOTE="Starry Knight]So what do the people under press normally do?

[/QUOTE]
The people under press are the ones who know basically everything and anything. They prevent the work of Judgement out of the public eye if need be.

I'll post some time tomorrow morning, as I'm tired right now and going to bed. Also praying Miyu doesn't sneak in my bed again, though with how she hasn't failed to do so a single night, that prayer's not gonna get answered. Well, g'night.

Two questions: First, can I change my esper to a Nullifying Aura, and why aren't people using this tab to OOC?

I have no idea. Also if you tell me a bit more about the esper power then you can totally use it. It sounds pretty interesting just because of the name.

Yes, of course. The Nullyfying Aura is what the name implies: It nullifies the power of the spirits to a certain extent. A spirit who has the power of Telekinesis, and has the ability to raise 1 ton, while 10ft from the bearer has his power tampered, can only raise 600 Kg. In other words, his aura tampers the supernatural powers, and they can only use 60% of their power. Also, purely spiritual attacks deal only half damage.

[QUOTE="XxCrimson DynamoxX]Quick question, Would agent number 1 be considered the leader or has that already been determinded?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah agent numbers don't have anything to do with ranking or skills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back