• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Second Wind {accepting}

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]The RP still open, by chance?

[/QUOTE]
Why, yes, I think we could accept a few more! Come on in.

I'm so excited for this RP, my characters are usually pretty mellow and happy, Jace is going to be almost the complete opposite

I'm glad to hear it! It's usually just about the opposite for me - most of my characters are very serious and kinda unpleasant, whereas Felix is an angel baby. That's why he's so much fun to play.

I feel like Felix & Jace will even eachother out pretty well, hell maybe Jace'll even be soft with Felix instead of his usual asshole-self

I like the idea a lot. I can see Felix trying to calm Jace down when he gets all angry and whatnot. So when you said in your form that Jace liked Felix... I gotta know, does he "like" him, or does he "like like" him?

*insert copious blushing Japanese emojis*

Y'know, I've never attempted romance with Felix, but boy, am I ready. Let the games begin!

I think it's kind of interesting to have a roleplay where so many of the characters seem to have anger management issues. Sometimes it's really hard to spark character conflict. With us, it's pretty much unavoidable, and with so many of our characters having emotional issues, it could have some pretty interesting results.

I really love Alexander in that he's the only person in the house without emotional problems. Like, wow, dude, you're in for a wild ride.

I'm really excited for how this RP is going to turn out, and yeah I've been definitely leaning towards more gay-oriented characters lately, I just find it cuter for some reason

And yes. Poor Alexander xD He's going to be in for soooo much shit

Oh, I'm going to have fuuun with Alexander. *Cue maniacal laughter* Seriously though, poor baby is gonna have a lot coming for him. xD

Twelve whole people! Poor, poor Alexander, my goodness. And Felix, since he's generally the one who volunteers to cook and clean.

Also! Hear ye hear ye, new players should try to get their first posts up ASAP so we can begin with the introductions!

Poor Felix. xD He's gonna become the maid of the house.

Also, we've got a guy who can't see and a guy who can't talk. It's gonna be real interesting how those two try to communicate.

So, while we're working on introductions, maybe we should start thinking about what to do afterwards - say, the first day after settling in. After that, we can start jumping around and trying new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back