• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Second Dawn OOC

Yep, started my March to Chernihiv yesterday, but I don't know how the process works.
I would imagine Herr Deth would want you to roleplay various soldiers and units as they clear the city in your next couple of posts.

That's at least how I'm doing it, and I think it would be more enjoyable for every one to see it.

I would imagine Herr Deth would want you to roleplay various soldiers and units as they clear the city in your next couple of posts.

That's at least how I'm doing it, and I think it would be more enjoyable for every one to see it.
Yea I thouht of that. What I worried about is the time frame, I mean, I'd think he would have one set up as to how long we have to take conquering a city, and it's been unclear (at least to me). Also I was a bad to GM overlord, so I'm waiting for my giant batch of mutant nest of something.

Yea I thouht of that. What I worried about is the time frame, I mean, I'd think he would have one set up as to how long we have to take conquering a city, and it's been unclear (at least to me). Also I was a bad to GM overlord, so I'm waiting for my giant batch of mutant nest of something.
Lol how I'm doing it is little snippets of Marine operations rather than the full seige. A mutant nest here, a building cleared there.

Oh right, I forget how much a handful of Marines can do compared to others. Lol
Thank you.
Anyways, I'm not just bombarding the city, 100 of the soldiers are basic infrantry, and the 24 and advanced riding trucks (6 x 4). I plan to go from 4 sided, on truck and 50 soldiers each side

Thank you.
Anyways, I'm not just bombarding the city, 100 of the soldiers are basic infrantry, and the 24 and advanced riding trucks (6 x 4). I plan to go from 4 sided, on truck and 50 soldiers each side

Might work, remember how hellish the Russia/ Mykraine is comparatively.

You'll probably find alot more and tougher Mutants.

Also do you have an example of this gun they are using? I love to see the thought going into other people's equipments

Might work, remember how hellish the Russia/ Mykraine is comparatively.

You'll probably find alot more and tougher Mutants.

Also do you have an example of this gun they are using? I love to see the thought going into other people's equipments
I'd expect there to be tough mutants in one of the big cities.
Anyway what do you mean an example? Like an image of my gun?

Gimmie a sec on the image my phone is being weird.

C-20 Sluggun
The C-20 was a replacement of the old C7 weapon system that was used by Canadian Forces before and during the War. It fires a 12g round from a 15 round magazine it also is usually equipped with a C-95 Hybrid Optic that includes a holographic sight and a 4x Magnifier. It also has an integrated flashlight. This weapon is usually very accurate and is preferred by the Marines for it’s stopping power and versatility. The C-20 can field different types of ammunition such as the Standard Slug, Buckshot, Tri-Shot, Phoenix Dust, HE-12, and Aquatic Flechette. Most Marines will carry at least two types of ammunition, and some Marines have even been known to make homemade ammunition in the field.

Gimmie a sec on the image my phone is being weird.

C-20 Sluggun
The C-20 was a replacement of the old C7 weapon system that was used by Canadian Forces before and during the War. It fires a 12g round from a 15 round magazine it also is usually equipped with a C-95 Hybrid Optic that includes a holographic sight and a 4x Magnifier. It also has an integrated flashlight. This weapon is usually very accurate and is preferred by the Marines for it’s stopping power and versatility. The C-20 can field different types of ammunition such as the Standard Slug, Buckshot, Tri-Shot, Phoenix Dust, HE-12, and Aquatic Flechette. Most Marines will carry at least two types of ammunition, and some Marines have even been known to make homemade ammunition in the field.
Nice. I might have to get into doing that.

I cannot make a post because me and pat are having a conversation. :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back