[Sci-fi, Freeform, Hybrid] Astrum: Heavens

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Do you have enough players?
This has been set to awaiting players for a while now.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, enough to get it started and keep it going.

I'm just assuming that it still needs to get approved for creation by someone, despite being set to 'Awaiting Players'?

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]Yeah, enough to get it started and keep it going.
I'm just assuming that it still needs to get approved for creation by someone, despite being set to 'Awaiting Players'?

[/QUOTE]
Awaiting Players means it was approved but the storyteller did not have the players he/she wanted to have it created. I have switched this to approved and you may now go to the storytellers forum and have your game created.

Enjoy!

Hey, I'm a little crazy I think. But how I missed this is beyond me. Still never tried nation building, but I love sci-fi and I've a few ideas on a stellar empire/nation if there is still room for another. I'd show off my stuff, but its like crazy late for me, so I may see what to put if there is room when I wake up and have a few hours of clarity. ^^

Myllinnia said:
Hey, I'm a little crazy I think. But how I missed this is beyond me. Still never tried nation building, but I love sci-fi and I've a few ideas on a stellar empire/nation if there is still room for another. I'd show off my stuff, but its like crazy late for me, so I may see what to put if there is room when I wake up and have a few hours of clarity. ^^
There's no player limit on this, so welcome! The more, the merrier. ;)

Cool. My little empire will be up for consideration, soonish. I didn't think the template was going to be the biggest thing for me to think of, but while slow... its moving. ^^

Edit: I have to admit up to this point its been rather fun thinking of all these things.

Hmmm, got a little carried away and posted my first post in the Soforaz Alliance thread... Will continue to work on it as I have time... Let me know if I should add something...

Keep on working on it, and just fallow the main guied its that simple. If you need any help ask in the Discussion thread and some one will answer you.

And as I do hope other people will join this game more and more. I need better opponents anyways.

Freeman said:
And as I do hope other people will join this game more and more. I need better opponents anyways.
You say, without even knowing what's in store for you NPC-wise! ;)

Re ha, okay, I'd like to join, just finessing the species' evolutionary history and so on (serious business, which merits attention) - I was originally intending a fleet from a nomadic people, but looking at the way they think and what they do, it would make far more sense for them to have a home, or rather many homes, somewhere far behind them. Just triple-checking to make sure: it's doable to command a fleet of a nation without you or another player character being the nation in question?

Arborine said:
Re ha, okay, I'd like to join, just finessing the species' evolutionary history and so on (serious business, which merits attention) - I was originally intending a fleet from a nomadic people, but looking at the way they think and what they do, it would make far more sense for them to have a home, or rather many homes, somewhere far behind them. Just triple-checking to make sure: it's doable to command a fleet of a nation without you or another player character being the nation in question?
Uh, yes, of course you command your own fleets. It's optional to have another player as an Admiral for one of your fleets. :P

Arborine said:
Well regardless of choosing a Home or being Nomadic you get a Fleet and a Admiral to command and play as. Just make your claim in the sign-up thread.

Ahahah, I knew I forgot to say something! :D Yes, you should definitely claim a territory in Astrum's sing up thread first, Arborine. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back