• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School Vs. School

djinnamon said:
Sage and Sarah walked up to them. Sarah was pouting and Sage was glaring playfully. " Are you saying they are better than us. " Sarah as she looked up at Kurt while Sage bent over to lean on Carter's table. " You did a great job last night. " He said as he flick his hair out of his face. He then turned to Kurt and smiled at him. " So when is this Competition? " Sage asked as Sarah had a sudden urge to do a dance. " I'm gonna do a dance so get out your iPod. " Sarah said and Sage nodded as he produced his iPod.
@Julie
Kurt was surprised and was caught off guard with the voice that spoke suddenly behind him. She was the girl who danced with the twins, she's with her brother as he recalled. "No. I mean..."he looked back to Carter and Paige and to Sarah again. He was confused and lost for words. "I mean... You're both good..I mean great.."her brother asked a question and it was Kurt's saving grace.

"I think the try outs would be 2 months from now. "He looked at him and backed off from Sarah's questioning stare. "You guys should definitely be there."

Evan saw a crowd slowly dispersing and it made him curious. he walked over and saw kurt, carter, paige, and those other twins. "hey guys whats happening?¿?¿"

Name: Carter and Paige Mason

Interaction with: @djinnamon @Talon @rbshinichi

Paige sighed and answered this time. "All those people are there because of the dance battle we had." she said. Carter spoke this time.

" Which was just for fun. We didn't think it would be this crazy. We just wanted to dance." she said. Carter and Paige looked at each other and smiled. Paige gave a little smile at Evan and then looked back. " We are not attention seekers. We don't want to compete." she said. Right after the class bell rang and the teacher came in the class, starting his lecture.​

"well yu did it on a table fo everyone to see so theres that and then someone posted a video of it on the school site..." The teacher came in and Evan quicky went to sit down.

Sarah and Sage sat in the empty seats besides Carter and Paige quickly. " Well I know me and Sage want to compete, both of us always want to be professional dancer and this is a good chance to jump start our careers. " Sarah said while Sage looked at the teacher.

@Julie

The teacher had troubles making his way to the front of the class with all the students gathered in the hallway. "Okay okay, that's enough, nothing to see here, go back to your classes now." some students hissed at him but still obeyed the teacher's demanding request.

The teacher skimmed through the faces in his class, "Okay, I don't quite know how I got this class but majority of you are those delinquents from another school. Welcome to Everson and get your shit together." he said while adjusting his thick eye glasses.

Kurt looked at him with disgust. "Seriously? Does he call himself a teacher?"

Names: Carter and Paige Mason

Interacting With: @anyone

After 45 long minutes of the teachers annoying lecture the bell finally rang. Paige sat up and smiled. " Yes finally Car-" Paige looked and seen that Carter had fallen asleep. She sighed and shook her hard. Carter woke up and fixed her hair. " Did the bell ring?" she asked. Paige nodded and was slightly nudging Carter towards the door. " C'mon we have to get to our next class." she said. As the twins walked out the students started swarming around them again. Carter was getting very annoyed and was about to yell out but Paige put her hand across her mouth. " Just deal with it, Carter." paige said.​

(this rp is slowly dying:()

Evan left the class behind carter and paige. He folowed them ,guarding their ass's from a bunch of guys and some girls. When they entered their next class, he left them to head to his next class too.

Talon said:
(this rp is slowly dying:()
Evan left the class behind carter and paige. He folowed them ,guarding their ass's from a bunch of guys and some girls. When they entered their next class, he left them to head to his next class too.
( Its officially dead )

:( RIP...

~~~~~~~~~~~#################~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@boynextdoor1409; There's always one and only one truth.

"Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu..." (????????!)

7wjqjCp6XOoVO.gif

rbshinichi said:
yo man, can I hear some of your mixes? You got YT or something?
Sho thing the link to my soundcloud page is in my profile. just warning you most of it is not very good but im getting better and ill be releasing a raelly nice EP in a month or 2 ( :) )

Talon said:
Sho thing the link to my soundcloud page is in my profile. just warning you most of it is not very good but im getting better and ill be releasing a raelly nice EP in a month or 2 ( :) )
good luck with that then! :D

( xD ) press on the tracks button right underneath my profile picture and itll show all my stuff. (my soundcloud profile not RpN profile)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back