• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School Vs. School

Sarah smiled at the girl when she was done. " Good job. " She said as Sage clapped and got on the table while Sarah got off it. " Paige , its your turn. Show me what you got. "

@Julie

djinnamon said:
Sarah smiled at the girl when she was done. " Good job. " She said as Sage clapped and got on the table while Sarah got off it. " Paige , its your turn. Show me what you got. "
@Julie

Name: Paige Mason and Carter Mason

Interacting with: @djinnamon

Paige nodded and was breathing heavily but not out loud. She got off the table and wished her sister good luck before turning to watch the dance. Carter looked at Sage and smiled. She waited for the music and then started dancing

[media]

[/media]

Name: Sage and Sarah

Tag: @Julie

Sage smiled and began stretching. " Oh , he is getting serious. " Sarah said with a smile. When the music came on Sage started.

[media]

[/media]

djinnamon said:
Name: Sage and Sarah

Tag: @Julie

Sage smiled and began stretching. " Oh , he is getting serious. " Sarah said with a smile. When the music came on Sage started.

[media]

[/media]

Name: Paige Mason and Carter Mason

Interacting With: @djinnamon

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Carter watched as Sage danced. She though it looked awesome and she did not hesitate to tell him that.When

the music was over she smiled and patted him on the back. " Good job dude. You got skills, ill admit that." she said with a smile. Carter jumped off the table and walked over to Paige. She looked at Sarah and smiled. " Your great to." she said. Carter decided to go back to the guy she was with. As she walked up to him she was panting. " Wow that took all of my energy." she said​

Last edited by a moderator:
" You too were pretty great to. " Sarah said and Sage noded as he jumped off the table. " Any ideas for what to do Paige. " Sarah asked as she pushed hair out of her face and sat on the table.

@Julie

djinnamon said:
" You too were pretty great to. " Sarah said and Sage noded as he jumped off the table. " Any ideas for what to do Paige. " Sarah asked as she pushed hair out of her face and sat on the table.
@Julie

Name: Carter and Paige Mason

Interacting with: @djinnamon

Paige shook her head. " I don't know. I think we are going to head home

in a little bit. Its like 3 in the morning and we still have school tommarrow." she said.​

Evan walked up. he had watched the whole thing. "good job paige!¡!¡ and your sister and these 2 also, but before you ask i dont know who won and im not gonna judge the dancing." @Julie @djinnamon

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at Carter and clapped to her. She was a good dancer, unlike him. He only knew some Breakdance moves and the only good thing he knew was dubstep, the one thing he had trained since small taught by his brother. "That was great and sexy." He told her while giving her a smirk.

@Julie

Jason derulo - get ugly started playing and the crowd started getting rowdy. "i say we move to the side unless you guys wanna do that." he nodded in the direction of what loked like the begginings of a threesome.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at Carter and clapped to her. She was a good dancer, unlike him. He only knew some Breakdance moves and the only good thing he knew was dubstep, the one thing he had trained since small taught by his brother. "That was great and sexy." He told her while giving her a smirk.

@Julie

Name: Paige Mason

Interacting With: @Talon @djinnamon

Paige smiled at Evan and gave him a friendly hug. " Thank you." she said and pulled away.

She was tired now that she did all the dancing. And her hips hurt like hell.

" I guess i can dance a little more" she said.

Name: Carter Mason

Interacting with: @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Carter looked at Shane and smiled. " Thanks. They were good to. Especially her brother." she said.

She kept smiling up at you​

Sage and Sarah looked at each other and smirked at Evan and Paige. " We would love to do that. " they said in unison.

@Julie

Shane Emil:

Shane smirked at her. "Well, I was mostly fascinated by your dancing." That was completely true. He had spent most of time watching her dance. @Julie

Shane Emil:

Shane smirked at her. "Well, I was mostly fascinated by your dancing." That was completely true. He had spent most of time watching her dance. @Julie

Carter smiled at his remark. " Dancing like that comes with a horrible price. My hips hurt like

hell now." she chuckled.

Name: Paige Mason

Interacting with: @Talon @djinnamon

Paige shrugged and smiled. She stayed by Evan and looked at her sister and Shane and smiled small. Just to be friendly, she thought.​

Julie said:

Carter smiled at his remark. " Dancing like that comes with a horrible price. My hips hurt like

hell now." she chuckled.​

Shane Emil:

Shane chuckled at that. It was what usually happened to those who didn't do any a lot of exercising. "Do some aerobics and then it won't hurt." He joked with her.

Shane Emil:

Shane chuckled at that. It was what usually happened to those who didn't do any a lot of exercising. "Do some aerobics and then it won't hurt." He joked with her.

Interacting With: @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Carter smiled and chuckled a bit. " Ill be fine." she said.

She looked at the dancing crowd that was started to get rowdy, with even more

drunk people.​

djinnamon said:
Sage and Sarah looked at each other and smirked at Evan and Paige. " We would love to do that. " they said in unison.
@Julie
"then why the fuck did you say "we would love to do that"?¿?¿" he sid extremely confused.

Sage shrugged. " We originally intended it as a joke , we didn't think you would want to. " Sage explained before he looked at Sarah and nodded. "But If you really want to. " Sage started as he walked up to Evan and wrapped his arms around the man's neck while Sarah walked behind Even and gripped the back of his shirt while leaning up and whispering into Evan's ear. " we'll happily do it with you. " Sarah finished the sentence.

@Talon

Evan stood there not quite sure what to do. "uhh no but another time maybe. i gotta pack up my equipment so it doesnt get stolen and stuff. also im with paige.and that would be like incest anyway right?¿?¿" @djinnamon

Sage and Sarah nodded and backed away. " Okay later. We are going home." Sarah said. Before she and Sage went the car , Sage was sober enough to drive so it was no problem.

@Talon

Evan shook his head. "what da fuck was that?¿?¿" he said bye to carter, paige, and shane and then went to pack up his equipment and then head home. it was 5AM so most people where gone or in the dark doing whatever.

Kurt captured the whole thing in video. Cheers and screams were also recorded until the end of the show down. He called out to them. "Hey guys, that was AWESOOOOOOOOME! Say hi to the camera, this is gonna be big." he went to the twins first and with a huge smile on his face he said, "WHOA. Just whoa. You girls were on fire! Hot. HOT! HOT! I seriously am a fan." he then turned to their opponent the brothers, "Yo yo yo. You weren't so bad yourselves! That was crazy! Crazy!"

Most of the people started going out of the party, it was nearly dawn. He finished up uploading the clips he did and got ready to go home himself.

@Julie @djinnamon @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back