School of the unknown and the supernatrual [Inactive]

"Hehe I can turn into a demon I can speak demon language I can control hell's fire and practically last if someone has committed a sin that they get a demon I can read there minds, I can speak to all 7 demons also" I smiled and smirked and lit my hands on fire and started to make designs in the wall but they faded when I was done (middle forgot that 2 last power

(I'm sorry but I was late to the party so I figured I would properly introduce my character. She will probably be skipping most classes to enjoy the library. =) )

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

(Oh that's why it was so long!)

"Lol I agree with ya there ," I went further out side were there was cameras, checked the time and smiled

"It's time for guards to eat...I'll be right back" she zipped into the forest at demon speed

I start walking back to see they left without me

"Hey!!! "

I ran at demon speed again and talked the two girls then got up fast

"I said I would be right back!!! " my hood creating a shade over my eyes even though you still couldn't see them

"Hehe yea...sorry.. But hey lets go get our things and head to class" i smile a weak smile and look down blushing

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Samantha walked through the halls and smiled sighing happily looking around at all of the people. She noticed everything and everyone, what everyone said she knew she would hear. If someone dare talk behind her back she would know, Not many people would since she tried to be nice to about everyone.

"Huh?" I turned around and see Samantha

"Hey Samantha, wait is it time for next class already?!?!" I said starting to rush around like a maniac

....I kept walking to my next class (hers would most likely be transformation) and was first to get there luckily I sat in the back again(no one will see her eyes after this) and pulled my hood over eyes again because I started to get nervous

I walk to my class for levitation and sit as far back as i can and pull out my phone.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

LUNCH SIGN UP FOR DORMS AND DORM MATES

I rush over to the sign up sheet and sign up for my dorm. It is a dorm with three beds with lots of space. Its a lot like an apartment.

I finally found the cafeteria and ran to the sheets glared at everyone around it(and they backed off scared) and put my name in the dorm with Leo then I smiled and walked off and got my lunch bag which was pizza, brownie, Arizona iced tea, beets and fries (she packed) then walked to the tree outside and sat on the bench...

Midnight ran into the school her sword on her back and her backpack held out in front of her, she opened her locker with haste and do shoved her things in. She grabbed her notebook and ran to class, only to find it had been lunch time. She had been Hungry so she walked back to her locker got out a sandwich and sat down to eat

"...so beautiful" I smiled and began to hum a song and the birds began to chirp along which surprised her but she didn't stop but she finished her food fast and decided to explore the school so she got up and walked back into the cafeteria with a very peaceful look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back