• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy School of Angels.

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
So one of the very first rps I was ever in, in a group was a school of angels. Well the adults were angels, they were the teachers. The angels had converted an old church into this elite private school full of normal kids and kids whose parents were angels. So if any are interested just comment below and if I feel as though we have enough I'll create it. As far as guidelines for this RP go I would want people to do about a paragraph each. Also If you feel comfortable doing two or more characters that would be awesome. I would need one angel, which mans a teacher, and then one student who has an angel parent. Please note this is NOT a religious RP.

Well The idea of the school is to train those special students in ways of combat and some in magic, each child has an angelic ability it can be from moving things with there mind to having an unnatural ability to fix complex machinery, and some even have a speciality in combat, healing, etc. The school will teach them at a physical level, with a state of the art gym/training room only allowed to be used by those kids. The students will also be paired off with various angels to work on their non combatant skills, those magic abilities I mentioned already. The goal is to have those students grow up and act as warriors if they so choose. Out in the real world those students would fight supernatural beings, but this wouldn't happen for a long time.

Anymore questions? I encourage all to ask if you have them.

Alright I will start working on them now. Sorry i've been busy with school.. D: Is there a chance that I could choose one of the two? I mean the Teacher or Student

I would Prefer if you did two. I think we are already short a teacher. BUt If push comes to shove I can do most of the teachers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back