Scars: an Avatar rp [Inactive]

Mao let out a loud giggle, as though the other girl was saying something really that amusing. "I just saw it.. and made the walls of the ship a bridge. Walked on. Nobody noticed."

After hours of traveling the darkness begins to take over the light as nightfall approaches and I am but a few miles close to my destination.

Hya giggled, "You're a metalbender then?", she asked.

Hya had a look of curiousity, as if that was a rare thing now-a-days.

"I mean.. yeah. I figured I was an earth bender from the beginning.. cause my parents were.. and they were good. So earth bending turned into metal bending as well... no big deal though. I mean, what do you do? And whats your name, by the way?"

"I've fought metal benders before. Normally its actually the metal that kills them" Zenkai said calmly, pouring another cup of tea

"My names Hya... I just... travel.", she replies.

"It gets my mind off things, and I study in politics and basic medical things.. I don't bend, I mean I don't really know how you start if you can either...", she explained. "My adoptive parents are busy doing politics with others because of the war, and they really don't care if I get drunk or just run around at the moment"

Mao flinched at what he said. The thought of her own element killing her shook her up a bit. "I bend metal the same way I bend earth, but with much more precision. Some use a powerful skill and believe there is no need for control or method. That it will defeat an enemy for them. This is not my way of thinking." She said, then blushed at her outburst. "Besides. You should be lucky to have me." She said with a haughty tone.

He snorted a bit at that remark. "Lucky? Someone's a bit self righteous." He said to Mao, offering her a cup of tea.

Mao gave an appreciative grin, nearly forgetting all about the conversation they just had. "Yes please! I haven't stopped to eat anything that was actual food in.. well in days. And drinking too.. but I had a canteen so yes please!" She took the tea cup in her hand and inhaled the scent.

I arrive at the earth kingdom and was instantly greeted by the guards, "State your business!" I respond, "I am Leomaris of the water tribe north of here. I come here for peaceful business in search of materials needed for my village." The guards look at each other and let me in through the large rock gates and I stare in amazement at the beautiful kingdom. I start walking around the many shops in search of my materials. I buy a large cart and hook it up to the polar bear dog and start putting my materials in there.

Hya smiled and looked at the two.

"It's nice to meet strangers, isn't it? It satisfies your curiosity for awhile...", Hya said as she ruffled through her bag. She pulled out a big transparent bottle. She opened it and sipped on it abit. "It's sake, want any?", she offered them. "I'm a bit of an alcoholic"

Shun and Yui walked up to the room where everyone was having tea. " I heard some of that conversation and if your serious about stopping the war me and Yui will join you" He said looking around at the faces in the room. " Can I have some of that tea?" Yui asked the general.

Hya started crying abit, shaking too.

"Sorry.. its just.. I never really had friends before. We're all friends, right?", she asked with a smile to everyone.

After gathering all the materials, I come across a a place where i could spend the night. I take my polar bear dog to the back and let him get settled so he could still guard the materials. I head inside the place and negotiate with the owner for a price. As soon as it is over I head over to my room and rest.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back