Scandals and Secrets (1x1 with Sire Souriez and Wolphie)

Alek started handing out sandwiches to some of the kids and adults on the streets. He smiled and told them how much they mattered to him and how great of a king he'll be. He looked happy and excited to be helping people. He looked over at Sora. "You can hand some out too Sora." he commented.

Alek soon finished giving out sandwiches, reaching the city limits. He turned around and gave more to the few people who didn't get one or anyone homeless. He finally reached the castle again and frowned. "Oh man the brides are here...." he muttered, pointing to the golden carriage at the gates.

Alek shook his head. "Ohhh no, you're coming with me!" he said. He called a butler to take the horses back and dragged Sora into the castle. "You'll be with me the whole time!"

Alek looked Sora in the eye seriously. "I'll always need you Sora." he said softly, ruffling the boy's hair. Then he grinned. "Silly thing, come one!" He dragged him into the ball room. 'Hello mother, sorry i'm late."

Sora sighed following him but not looking too pleased about it.

The queen frowned looking the prince up and down, "your a mess."

Alek frowned. "No I'm not, hello ladies...." he said politely. They waved. He pointed to one with long dark hair and beckoned her over. "You first."

She stepped forward and smiled sweetly. "I'm Cassandra." she said with a melodic voice.

Alek looked at Sora. "What do you think? What should I ask her?"

Alek frowned. "That's a terrible question, we know why she's here." He turned back to the woman. "Why do you want to marry me."

"Because you need a strong woman at your side." she said, putting a hand on her hip. Alek blinked.

"You don't want to serve me? Or give me anything I want?" he asked in disbelief. She scoffed.

"I'll be your wife, not your servant. I'll stand by your side not kneel at your feet, pretty boy." she said. Aley couldn't help the grin that spread across his face, blushing softly.

"Mother I like her." he said.

Sora frowned at her and almost forgetting the queen was there he opened his mouth to say something than bent his head down. Glancing through his eye lashes at the two.

The queen nodded smiling

Alek held his hand out for the girl and she walked over, taking his hand. They started towards the door when she bumped Sora's shoulder. She looked back with narrowed blue eyes that widened in shock. "Oh my i'm so sorry." she said. Alek smiled. "It's alright Cassandra." he said. "Come on Sora." he said, turning back around. Cassandra's shocked face went away, sneering at Sora before turning back around with a smile.

Sora blinked frowning and followed behind before the queen whispered to him, "See just a servant." Sora frowned at her and followed the two

Alek talked to Cassandra about current events and everything. He glanced back at Sora. "You alright, Sora? Talk with us!" he said, putting an arm around him.

Cassandra cut across him at points but Alek seemed to not notice. They approached Alek's room. "Sora do you mind taking Cassandra to her quarters?" Cassandra smiled at Sora. "Yes, Sora. Then we can chat."

Cassandra blinked then glared. "Well I don't think I care. While me and prince are getting closer I want you to disappear, alright?"

Sora frowned and stopped, "The queen sent you to be here didn't she? What was your real intentions with him?"

Cassandra smiled. "To be his wife and to be the queen. Nothing more than to make him happy which someone like you could never do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back