• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
The new VRMMO is now officially out! Sword Art Online is the newest VRMMO and people have been waiting for it to be officially released for quite a while now! So grab your Nerve Gear and SAO and play! Have fun!

Miyuka grabs her nerve gear and puts it on. Its about time the The Bloodlust Maiden logs back on.. She proceeds to lay on her bed. The nerve gear turns on and a smirk creeps onto her lips. "Link start!" Miyuka then chooses her language and the game SAO.

A flash of bright light takes over her vision and she is back inside the town she left off in. Many more people fill the streets of the Town of Beginnings. Its great to be back.. Aero then proceeds to walk farther into town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Miyuka grabs her nerve gear and puts it on. Its about time the The Bloodlust Maiden logs back on.. She proceeds to lay on her bed. The nerve gear turns on and a smirk creeps onto her lips. "Link start!" Miyuka then chooses her language and the game SAO.
A flash of bright light takes over her vision and she is back inside the town she left off in. Many more people fill the streets of the Town of Beginnings. Its great to be back.. Aero then proceeds to walk farther into town.
MichiOk was already online gathering a bunch of materials. She walked through the town. she had bought all the materials for one thing. Her very own shop. She was going to buy one since she had enough credits to do so. She was walking and on her way she accidentaly bumped into Aero

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]MichiOk was already online gathering a bunch of materials. She walked through the town. she had bought all the materials for one thing. Her very own shop. She was going to buy one since she had enough credits to do so. She was walking and on her way she accidentaly bumped into Aero

[/QUOTE]
She'd end up falling and grunts. "Watch where your going would yeah?.." She grumbles and gets up, "you in a hurry or something?"

"Yea... I-I am sorry...." she said "I am on my way to buy my own weapon smithery...." she looked around sorry again"

Libra259 said:
She'd end up falling and grunts. "Watch where your going would yeah?.." She grumbles and gets up, "you in a hurry or something?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Yea... I-I am sorry...." she said "I am on my way to buy my own weapon smithery...." she looked around sorry again"

[/QUOTE]
"Weapon smith huh?" She muses, her hand trails down to her rapier, "hey could you do some maintenance on my gear once you've settled into your Weapon smith?"

"S-sure... i will do it for free to make up for knocking you down...." she said with a sort of bow

Libra259 said:
"Weapon smith huh?" She muses, her hand trails down to her rapier, "hey could you do some maintenance on my gear once you've settled into your Weapon smith?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"S-sure... i will do it for free to make up for knocking you down...." she said with a sort of bow

[/QUOTE]
She'd chuckle a bit, "Sweet, thanks. Call me Aero, you are?"

"MichiOk.... but you can call me Michi...." she said with a bit of a smile "I promise you are going to be the first weapon I work on" the girl said. (I need to change her height lol. I wanted to say small)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"MichiOk.... but you can call me Michi...." she said with a bit of a smile "I promise you are going to be the first weapon I work on" the girl said. (I need to change her height lol. I wanted to say small)

[/QUOTE]
(Kk xD my character is tall for me lol.)

"Cool. So how you liking SAO?"

Michi laughed "I love it." she said "I have been grinding so many creatures for the money needed, and I have been leveling up my smithing and I am almost maxed out on it...." she said with a smile

"Impressive, how long did that take you? Oh and by any chance are you a beta tester?.." Aero asks a bit absentmindedly, since she was thinking.

Libra259 said:
"Impressive, how long did that take you? Oh and by any chance are you a beta tester?.." Aero asks a bit absentmindedly, since she was thinking.
"No sorry..... but it took too long...." she sighed and then mumbled "I have enough time though..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"No sorry..... but it took too long...." she sighed and then mumbled "I have enough time though..."

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you apologizing? Its no big deal, but the game hasnt been out long so i figured you might be one since you already got one of your skills almost maxed out." She chuckles.

Taka was already logged in, also in town. She noticed a redheaded girl off in the distance.

"HEY!" She ran up to the redheaded girl. "A-are you who I think you are?"

Libra259 said:
"Why are you apologizing? Its no big deal, but the game hasnt been out long so i figured you might be one since you already got one of your skills almost maxed out." She chuckles.
"I got it from a beta tester that didn't like the game...." she said. "I have been playing for about a week"

Nerdyy said:
Taka was already logged in, also in town. She noticed a redheaded girl off in the distance.
"HEY!" She ran up to the redheaded girl. "A-are you who I think you are?"
"Well who do you think I am?" She chuckles.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I got it from a beta tester that didn't like the game...." she said. "I have been playing for about a week"

[/QUOTE]
"I see, sweet. No wonder you've almost maxed it out."

"The... umm... let's see here... Players Met... umm... Here you are!" She said as she scrolled through her menu.

"The Bloodlust Maiden." She said. "A beta tester who didn't like the game? You mean a fellow BT quit and gave you all your stats!?" She was amazed.

"Come on and get me!" Ramza yelled at a boar while he bashed his longsword into his shield, attracting the monsters attention. It charged, and he sidestepped to the side and stabbed it in the side, killing it. A message popped up that read the experience and the amount of col that he earned from the boar, "sweet I might have enough for a new set of armout," he happily said to himself, and made his way back to town.

Nerdyy said:
"The... umm... let's see here... Players Met... umm... Here you are!" She said as she scrolled through her menu.
"The Bloodlust Maiden." She said. "A beta tester who didn't like the game? You mean a fellow BT quit and gave you all your stats!?" She was amazed.
She chuckles. "Pretty accurate there."

Nerdyy said:
"They tried it for a day... I got it and made my own character..." she said "The Broad Maiden... Somehow I was given that nickname...." she said

"I'm Taka. Nice to meet you... again..." She smiled.

She was still curious. Why would a beta tester just give away his or her stats to a new player? Why not her? She then got kind of jealous, although she was happy for her.

(She mentioned she was a Beta Tester... aren't Beta Testers immediately roasted once seen? xD )

Michi giggled "If you two would excuse me.... I am going to by my shop now.." she said as she went on to the teleporter and was waving to both of them

Nerdyy said:
"I'm Taka. Nice to meet you... again..." She smiled.
She was still curious. Why would a beta tester just give away his or her stats to a new player? Why not her? She then got kind of jealous, although she was happy for her.

(She mentioned she was a Beta Tester... aren't Beta Testers immediately roasted once seen? xD )
(Pretty sure xD ) "Well im Aero you look like your in deep thought there.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back