• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Idea is that it's a Full-Dive VR-MMO, But if you end up dying, the headgear you wear to play it fries your brain.
You can Customize Sword Skills, choose whatever weapons you want(That are melee oriented), Or, you could even Choose a canon character. If you want to be a Canon character, just lemme know in the Characters part of this post. Either way, that's how you get in, by submitting a character, if I do a heart, then it's accepted, a cookie means it need more work, if you get a heart, I'll invite you to the chat

As long as You're following the Community guidelines generally, you're free to do as you please, as soon as at least 3-4 people submit characters, and I accept them, I'll be making a group chat, and inviting them all, but people will still be able to join into the RP.

Last edited:
Yuri had worked his ass off to afford a headgear and a copy of SAO for both him and his sister, he had played the beta, so he knew what he was doing, but she didn't, but he figured it'd be fine, it's an RPG after all, it's part of the game to die and respawn, learning more and more each time, he obviously had no idea what was gonna happen.

Nova was literally shaking with excitement, as she put on her headgear as she waited for it to be Noon, it was only minutes away, she wanted to experience this amazing virtual world her brother explained to her, she loved to play RPGs with him, and now they would actually be interacting with other people, not just talking over discord or things of that sort.

Destiny was waiting with her headgear off for the game servers to be up, although she was excited, she couldn't help but get a weird chill down her spine. though she just ignored it and put on the headgear

The time turned to now be 12 o'clock PM.

Quiet, as per usual. No noise, no ruckus, no excitement to be found in the Aarons household. Normally, this would prompt Riko to go out and do something to avoid the mundane atmosphere, but today was different. Today was the day Roko would finally get to play SAO. This was something he had been eagerly waiting for since it was announced. All of his friends at school were on board and after pestering his older brother for a headgear, it was finally in his possession. A virtual RPG world at his grasp, his excitement couldn't be contained any longer. He strapped on the headgear, laid patiently, and prepared for the new world to load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back