• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Same Love

I'm so happy about the legalization! It's incredible!

Also, I am home now! A little exhausted, but I should be posting soon. Can someone please catch me up? Did anything happen that I need to know about? Apologies for my inactivity; I didn't expect to be quite so busy all the time.

I have! Missed you, of course. Thank you for being so patient with me and again, I'm so sorry. I had a strict schedule every day and during the 4ish hours of free time I had per day (and they weren't consecutive), I was exhausted, had things to do, or friends to talk to. And there was even a period where my computer stopped working. It's been quite a week.

Oh my, I'm glad to have you back and I certainly missed you as well! No worries about the being patient part, I wasn't gonna up and leave :)

That sounds horrible >,< Luckily you pulled through! Hehe. You'll have to get a summary from someone else, I haven't been watching much.

I wish I could say that I was glad to be back, but truthfully I'd rather still be there. Oh well, here I am, and I'm going to make the best of it. And alright. Have there been any time skips or anything, or can I just sort of pick up where we left off?

Okay, I'll wait to hear from someone else just to be sure before I dig through to find your last post and respond. I've certainly missed RPN at least! And thank you so much. x

Ack, please don't hate me, but I've just had an abrupt change of plans. Turns out I will be going away this weekend for the holiday. Negotiations about when I'll be returning are ongoing - I'm working on Saturday, but we'll have to see. So sorry again for the inconvenience. x

No problem! I've been busy starting up my job and will also be working from today til Saturday so just get on when you can :) No rush~

Lol I'm kinda glad Holley don't answer much, I work tuesday, Monday and Saturday. I just got my paycheck today and I'm so happy haha

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have not forgotten! I've just been awfully busy. I started my internship this past week, which goes from 10 to 5 each day (with the exception of Wednesdays; I volunteer Wednesday afternoons, so I'm home even later). Expect a reply from me at some point today or tomorrow. Apologies for the delay. x

@Bupkis, thanks so much! Also, I was super sleepy when I wrote that so if anything doesn't make sense...I'm really sorry >,< oh! And that's awesome about your internship! How's it going so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back