• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Same Love

@ShadedRose I figured it best to take the conversation out of the character thread, haha.

Anyhow, your face claim is so attractive, I'm dying a little. And do you need help catching up? I can tell you where my character is, anyway. I haven't posted much yet.

'face claim'?? Sorry, I'm over thinking stuff wayyyy too much right now >.< I probably know what you mean but anyway, yes! Please catch me up

Hahah, that's okay! Face claim is the model you used for your character. I'd say model, but it seems too specific. And as for my character... her profile is here, and she's basically at this house party because she wants to try to face her fears (and because she somehow got invited and figured why not try). At the moment, she's on her own, drinking a beer in the kitchen. I think Melanie and Kim are in the room too, but Elodie isn't interacting with them (for the moment, anyway). I've only posted twice, so if you wanted to read on your own to catch up, it wouldn't be too hard.

Hey everyone (particularly @ShadedRose ), just a heads up that I will be away from tomorrow (June 20th) through the 28th. I will have my phone on me (and I have Tapatalk), so ideally, I shouldn't be totally absent, but I may be a little too preoccupied to post as much as I'd like to. Sorry about the inconvenience. x

ShadedRose said:
Thanks for the heads up! I'll still be here when you return and will await to welcome you back~ As for replying, don't worry too much about it. Though you should be brought aware that according to @SPNAddictHolley<3, the cops may show up.
Aw, thank you! x

I don't want to be completely inactive, but it may be more difficult for me to respond promptly and/or fully (and I won't have my macro!). If I end up missing a lot, I can always do one big catch up post when I get back to cover everything. I'll do my best to keep up even if I'm not posting, though.

Mind giving me some input on what has been going on so far? Kinda wanna stay up to date with everything so things can go smoothly for me.

So, is everyone now on their separate ways? Can I have some suggestions in order to jump in since it seems like a situation that would be pretty difficult to charge into.

I cried at eight this morning when I was texted by a good friend, we're thrilled! My God, it's amazing!!! So glad it's finally happened!

So happy! I made rainbow treats for my friends all day and we all went to a group of local protesters. I kissed a girl even though I'm straight just to piss them off. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back