• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sailor Moon CLOSED

Olissa

One Thousand Club

SMNGMoon.png
OOC Chat
SMNGMoon.png

Feel free to talk here. A lively thread is usually a healthy thread ;)

It doesn't have to be only about Sailor Moon related topics of course. Let's get to know who we're writing with and of course let's not forget about plotting.

If you have an idea for a plot that you'd want to bring into the story just let me know. Either here or in a PM. And don't worry about putting too much focus on your characters, everyone will be given plenty of opportunity to have focus be placed on that character's development ^-^

Haven't created a character yet, and have a few questions beforehand? No problem just come on in here to ask what you wish to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to reserve Moon Senshi ^.^ will be off work soon to work on my app. PM the answers

The answers can be posted here in the OOC ^^ Unless you feel more comfortable with PM.

And alrighty, will put moon on reserve then :)

I don't mind at all. I will place them on reserve for you and happy to see you join us :)

Just for repetitions' sake (I'm not sure if I've made this clear or not) the new senshi can be either male or female. So if you want to play a male Venus and/or Mercury you can do so.

Yay more interested ^.^ Also finished with my app -crosses fingers and bounces-

Sailor Moon has been accepted.

Hopefully we'll be able to get this roleplay started in no time ^-^

WEWT!

And COME ON PEEPS! Sign up! -does lil cheer dance with fans- You know you wanna!!!

Its weekend, sometimes people are very busy on weekends and can't post till Monday or so, so let's give it some time before we panic xD

If you happen to know others here that might possibly be interested in roleplaying in a sailor moon based roleplay, feel free to poke them ;)

^.^;;;; Sadly other than you and the few who showed interest on our interest checks I know very few peeps here. But I will pester those I find ^.^

Haha I'll probably be doing the same, sorta. Don't know many people here yet so.. That limits things a lot hehe

iNDEED! Just waiting around between posts and procrastinating at work -trying to stretch my hours here lol-

Problem is, because the IC is still not active, the thread kind of remains hidden way in the back and doesn't get bumped to the front. So I might have to open up the IC just to get some possible more activity in this thread.

-nods- I can start bumping my own Interest check too (edit the starter part of the thread and tag it into this one) Will do this shortly!

Alright, so I've officially posted in the IC to bump it to the front of the fandom section. Hopefully this will attract some attention.

Since fandom is a fast moving area, maybe wait with a next post in the IC till it has fallen off the first page again? Then we can bump it back without issue :P Advertisementsssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back