• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S.H.I.E.L.D. Has Fallen

Harrison nodded, he'd done this once before. "Remove my shirt. Tear off a piece. You've already cut the part away, just remove it." He knew what needed to be done here, he just needed something to bite on.

Stolemam re-entered the room where his colleagues were still dealing with the situation. He walked over, knelt down next to them and opened the kit "Should be what you need in here to clean and dress the wound well enough" he looked towards the injured agent. "Sorry though. I seem to be all out of lollipops and animal bandaids"...

(Sorry I didn't post, I went to France and apparently RP doesn't work there)

Steph pressed the buttons on the plane's dashboard. She noticed as the director sat next to her. She continued to get ready. As soon as everyone was aboard she closed the loading deck.

"Everyone buckle up, in about three hours we'll all have to become sex crazed high schoolers," She called back to the group as she lifted the jet off the ground and piloted it into the sky.

@Enmyira @Kuroko @Shnuydude @Lyndon

[QUOTE="Death Reaper](I'm still waiting to jump in...)

[/QUOTE]
(You're at the school right? Because that's where were headed right now, and one of us is already there. So, you could try interacting with him. I don't know where everyone has been though. There's been a long period of silence.)

Kuro had been silent the whole time, and just played a reaction time game on his phone. He glanced over at the other people he hadn't talked to in his team. 'Meh, they haven't proven themselves yet. No trust, no talk.

"It'll do wonderfully," Royce told him. As she took the kit. "He's had his fair share of lollipops and bandaids in the past. I'm sure he'll make it this one time."

@Guy @ReverseWells

(Sorry to everyone, I've been in the hospital with a severe concussion and apparently, going on a laptop would trigger seizures. Bwah, what do they know?)

((Hey guys! I'm loving reading through all the posts, and I can't wait to jump in! Still working on getting notifications for this thread, hoping an extra post in here will jolt the system into remembering I'm watching the thread. I will be playing Liza, so if appreciate a tag whenever anyone gets to the school. ^^ ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back