• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

Mollisol said:
You don't need to be sorry. It happens. You can do this with Jay, or any OC you want, or a new one; it's really up to you. If you're stuck on names, Shadowdude, Stonewolf and I were brainstorming team names on page 2 of this thread (the other members of our team are Saphir controlled by @StoneWolf18 and Violet controlled by @shadowdude505 ).
I've got to head to sleep, but I look forward to seeing the character you decide/create. (And once again, thanks for bringing up that website.)
no problem! and good night!

Sullivanity said:
I would love to be on a team with you guys! Now we just need a third member...
I could fill that spot! My character's name is Arvin. Maybe we can be team AAAA, or AAAA.

I am so glad I met the three of you! You all seem like people with tons of friends in real life, not people who spend all their time online playing pretend because they are dealing with an identity crisis that totally hasn't progressed to the point of developing multiple personalities! Wouldn't that be sad? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHAHHHAHH! you are so funny @Sullivanity!

Sullivanity said:
I am so glad I met the three of you! You all seem like people with tons of friends in real life, not people who spend all their time online playing pretend because they are dealing with an identity crisis that totally hasn't progressed to the point of developing multiple personalities! Wouldn't that be sad? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!
HA!!!!! You are too funny and handsome, @Sullivanity!

Sullivanity said:
Isn't this all of us? Lol

If anybody wants to team with my characters Crimson (Frontline Tank) and Umbra (Offensive Mage) let me know. If you want info on them its on page 9 of the interest check.

[QUOTE="Cry U 945]If anybody wants to team with my characters Crimson (Frontline Tank) and Umbra (Offensive Mage) let me know. If you want info on them its on page 9 of the interest check.

[/QUOTE]
I have my 2nd character free. He's a bit militaristic and as a sniper he could be the ranged attacker to support Crimson (and/or Umbra if they also end up on the same team.) Though from the descriptions you've added my character Silver would contrast Crimson a bit more since Silver is cool-headed.

Silver is a cold individual that guards his emotion. He's soft-spoken, sarcastic, and throws out his opinions no matter how cold-hearted they are. Silver is sharp-witted, serious, and has no regard for silliness when on a mission. Silver takes battles seriously and is extremely focused on the job at hand. He's always determined to finish the job he's on and will try to fight through obstacles.

Despite the appearance that he doesn't care about anyone, Silver has a militaristic mind set and is loyal to his team. Though his loner mentality makes it hard for people to get to know him better, it is clear that Silver likes to keep his weapon clean and has a personal attachment to his grandfather's dog tags. He looks up to his dead grandfather as a hero and wants to dutifully serve Remnant by fighting for peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
That escalated quickly xD

Present with an O with no team yet. A balanced character who can snipe, smack/tase, and support. A bit of a dick for he's the 'doesn't take shiz' type of guy who does what needs to be done to succeed.

I'm interested in joining this with an OC of mine. Before I do, are there people without team members who would be interested in teaming with someone who is a stoic character?

(Name: Gray Wisp. Stoic, Dim, Kindhearted. Follows orders well due to knowing she couldn't come up with anything better herself. She uses a weapon called Monsoon, a drill that can turn into a mini missile launcher.)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to know my characters personality, it's on the Charater Sign up bit, I'm on phone right now so I really can't copy and paste this uwu

Darynoch said:
I'm interested in joining this with an OC of mine. Before I do, are there people without team members who would be interested in teaming with someone who is a stoic character?
(Name: Gray Wisp. Stoic, Dim, Kindhearted. Follows orders well due to knowing she couldn't come up with anything better herself. She uses a weapon called Monsoon, a drill that can turn into a mini missile launcher.)
Do you wanna team? My OC is Arvin Valentine, a platypus faunus who is lazy and aloof. The only thing that gets him angry is somone making fun of his weird tail. His weapons are Richter and Henker (German for "Judge" and "Executioner"), Richter is a serrated and slightly curved sword, while Henker is both the swords sheath and a sawblade launcher. When Richter is unsheathed, it's serrations interlock with the sawblade causing it to spin, and a pistol grip on Henker gives Arvin the ability to fire the sawblade or keep it as a melee weapon.

@shadowdude505 @StoneWolf18 @Mollisol

so wait, i have a few questions.

1) am i on your team?

2) is there a particular letter you're looking for?

2b) if not, what are your charcters, because i know there's a flexible character, but i don't remember which. I saw mention of VNS before, so is that what it is?

katseye said:

1) am i on your team?

2b) if not, what are your charcters, because i know there's a flexible character, but i don't remember which. I saw mention of VNS before, so is that what it is?
1) If you want to be,

2) We don't have a particular letter we're looking for, but if we decided to go with the VEGS option we'd need an E. The other missing letters you can find in our brainstorming list on page 2.

2b) We have Violet, Saphir, and Grazia/Arora/Fina (the flexible naming character).

katseye said:

1) am i on your team?

Yes, maybe, for sure theses a V and an S and the one that's flexible. (Though I kinda took a liking to SFVR ;3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back