• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

shadowdude505 said:
@Mollisol V would be hard, but a good name doesn't necessarily make a good team. I can already seem some chemistry between your character and Violet. They could arrange flowers together.
True, but it's nice to have it sound cool. I'd be willing to work to find a good name, though. They sound complimentary to each other in some ways - Violet is more nature-oriented, while Naranjo is more tech oriented. -u-

Kiyoko Tomoe]I Was thinking that a certain persons from the RWBY RP me and ice were in over a year ago could play our fourth. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL], wanna join? :x
We had a RWBY rp before? Gosh that must have been a long time ago

IceQueen said:
We had a RWBY rp before? Gosh that must have been a long time ago
I'm pretty sure you were in Onyx's RWBY RP back over a year ago, right? Suspicious Eye is Sukiyaki if you remember as far as people from the RP :x

rooke said:
It should be 16-18 I'm pretty sure.
As for that, yep. Average age of student characters at Fortress will be sixteen to eighteen, preferably sixteen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mollisol said:
True, but it's nice to have it sound cool. I'd be willing to work to find a good name, though. They sound complimentary to each other in some ways - Violet is more nature-oriented, while Naranjo is more tech oriented. -u-
If you went with the A name we could try to make VNLA (Vanilla), AVCO (Avocado), LAVN (Lavender), VRAN (Viridian), or MAUV (Mauve, used in stage lighting to represent sunsets)

Welp, guess my character will be sixteen then. I'll get to making a character tomorrow when I'm on a computer and not playing monster hunters.

shadowdude505 said:
If you went with the A name we could try to make VNLA (Vanilla), AVCO (Avocado), LAVN (Lavender), VRAN (Viridian), or MAUV (Mauve, used in stage lighting to represent sunsets)
Didn't @StoneWolf18 want to be on a team with you as well? I believe their character's name was Saphir. That makes me think of SAVN (savannah) or VNES (vines). All of those options do sound appealing, though.

StoneWolf18 said:
Urrg, I can't figure out a Semblance >.<
No one will ever understand the struggles of being a role player.
Except for another role player. I ended up basing my characters' semblances on their personality/weapons or naming schemes.

My RP struggle is too many character ideas floating around me noggin'.

StoneWolf18 said:
Urrg, I can't figure out a Semblance >.<
No one will ever understand the struggles of being a role player.
I read somewhere that Semblances are a reflection of the character's soul/personality (that's why Jaune, a natural leader and protector, has shields; Ruby, incredibly eager, has speed; Blake, constantly keeping secrets, has shadows; etc.). When you think of your character's personality traits, what powers come to mind?

shadowdude505 said:
My RP struggle is too many character ideas floating around me noggin'.
Hey, that's my issue! I love making characters so much, I always have too many ideas and not enough characters to stuff them into :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm pretty sure you were in Onyx's RWBY RP back over a year ago, right? Suspicious Eye is Sukiyaki if you remember as far as people from the RP :x
As for that, yep. Average age of student characters at Fortress will be sixteen to eighteen, preferably sixteen.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. That one

Mollisol said:
Didn't @StoneWolf18 want to be on a team with you as well? I believe their character's name was Saphir. That makes me think of SAVN (savannah) or VNES (vines). All of those options do sound appealing, though.
SAVN sounds good too. I was going to mention the vines idea...until I realized their wasn't an A.

@StoneWolf18 Want to help think up team names that uses the letters A,V, and S?

shadowdude505 said:
SAVN sounds good too. I was going to mention the vines idea...until I realized their wasn't an A.
Hmmm, don't we need one more person?

Oh, and if I recall this correctly, doesn't the first letter have to be the leader?

shadowdude505 said:
Please don't feel locked into using Arora, unless you really like SAVN (and we and Kiyoko are all in agreement that Saph would be a good leader). Naranjo's name should be treated as a "free slot" for now.

SLVR (silver) or VNUS/VENS (venus) might work.

StoneWolf18 said:
Oh, and if I recall this correctly, doesn't the first letter have to be the leader?
We do need one more person, who might be the leader we're looking for (though I think out of all of our characters, in my personal opinion, Violet is the best leader). On the very off chance that we're left short, I'm sure we all have characters in reserve who'd like to see some action.

EDIT: when I say all, I mean the three of us. Not the whole thread. ^^;;

StoneWolf18 said:
Yes, and yes.

Mollisol said:
Please don't feel locked into using Arora, unless you really like SAVN (and we and Kiyoko are all in agreement that Saph would be a good leader). Naranjo's name should be treated as a "free slot" for now.
SLVR (silver) or VNUS/VENS (venus) might work.
Or if you wanted to stick with your character's A or G name. You could use the G and we could be called VEGS (Veggies)

shadowdude505 said:
Yes, and yes.
Or if you wanted to stick with your character's A or G name. You could use the G and we could be called VEGS (Veggies)
VEGS would be fun. CVRS (clovers), SVFR (safflower; might be a bit of a reach), CVNS (cavansite, a mineral/gem), VRSC (variscite, also a mineral/gem), SLVT (sylvite, another mineral/gem), VSNT (vesuvianite, yet another mineral/gem) or IVYS (ivies) might work too.

EDIT: also, it has been brought to my attention that SFVR (sapphire) would also work. I'm down with it if y'all and the mystery 4th person are.

Mollisol said:
VEGS would be fun. CVRS (clovers), SVFR (safflower; might be a bit of a reach), CVNS (cavansite, a mineral/gem), VRSC (variscite, also a mineral/gem), SLVT (sylvite, another mineral/gem), VSNT (vesuvianite, yet another mineral/gem) or IVYS (ivies) might work too.
How 'bout instead of SVFR, you use SFVR? (Sapphire, y'know... xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back