• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Hello!

[/QUOTE]
Give me a bit okay? I'm a bit busy... but I'm going to post Mel's CS soon enough... not sure about @HoneyBear\-Kat

Do you know who else you'd like to invite?

Nope, to sleepy to think about it right now. I'm always doing these big thing right before I go to bed. (Z_Z)

Hey it's the Hawkmoon! That's my favourite hand cannon since they left my Thorny-Thorn behind

theManCalledSting said:
I hope you have a CS
Gimmie a bit I'm going to use a character i like a lot which i made for an RP that died

Damn, i'm stuck deciding two characters I'll give the vote to you guys.

They are both women, both Faunus one being a white wolf the other a bear.

Now what I really can't decided on is their weapons this is where you guys come in.

The white wolf uses a sword/chainsaw and grenade launcher (with some stuff I don't want to spoil just yet).

The bear uses a huge mace which can split into two gauntlets and is a railgun (Once again with some stuff that I don't want to spoil just yet).

Oh yeah don't worry they are just the overall core of the weapons depending which get picked then that will get fleshed-out more.

NekoChanBo said:
Damn, i'm stuck deciding two characters I'll give the vote to you guys.
They are both women, both Faunus one being a white wolf the other a bear.

Now what I really can't decided on is their weapons this is where you guys come in.

The white wolf uses a sword/chainsaw and grenade launcher (with some stuff I don't want to spoil just yet).

The bear uses a huge mace which can split into two gauntlets and is a railgun (Once again with some stuff that I don't want to spoil just yet).

Oh yeah don't worry they are just the overall core of the weapons depending which get picked then that will get fleshed-out more.
A Wolf would make a wonderful leader!

theManCalledSting said:
A Wolf would make a wonderful leader!
That's one for the wolf!

Since three people have posted in here (well including the owner) its going to be best out of three.

Oh I forgot to post this. This is the two's appearance along with the weapons. (obviously the black haired is the bear and the white haired is the wolf)

tumblr_nargumUyBn1sqqpnko2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hear it for the wolf girl!

tumblr_nij3ffRkFO1r0yamfo1_1421846043_cover.jpg

Though I will want to know the full capability of the weapon, just to make sure it's not too OP.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Let's hear it for the wolf girl!
tumblr_nij3ffRkFO1r0yamfo1_1421846043_cover.jpg

Though I will want to know the full capability of the weapon, just to make sure it's not too OP.

[/QUOTE]
Hey its Momiji from touhou ^-^

Anyhow it seems the wolf has won.

theManCalledSting said:
Name: Melania Rosenberg
Nickname: Mel

Color/Relation of Name to Color: Black

Human or Faunus: Human

Appearance:
proxy.php

Weapon: Jotunham- A Mallet that can act as a lightning rod and can turn into a harpoon gun once the head for the hammer flips down...

Color of Aura: As Aura is a manifestation of the soul, its color should be a reflection of themselves. A hotheaded character might have a red or orange Aura, while a tactical character might have a blue or grey Aura.

Semblance: Smokescreen (Can produce a black smokescreen for easy escapes and can also be used to channel Dust attacks for a storm effect)

Emblem:
proxy.php

Personality: Melania is a very Driven person, She known for pushing herself and her team beyond their own limits. She tends to come across as a very strict and somewhat condescending person, but that does not shy away from her true intentions. She doesn't socialize often and that leads to many viewing her as a very cold person. Although when she does try to socialize, she comes across as either a creep or a prick

Dislikes: Bigots

Fears: Rejection from her peers

Weaknesses: Her Over Confidence.

History: Melania was an orphan that was taken in by a family of Faunus. She was often teased by her old classmates for being "Raised by a pack of animals". Eventually the teasing got to her and she left for Vale to attend Beacon academy in hopes that it'll be different... And perhaps she may find love... (She loves Faunus Girls)

Other*:

[media]
[/media]

You are missing two things...

1) You didn't actually fill out the "Color of Aura" part

2) You are missing the proof that you read the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back