RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Long story short: the clowns done got me.

Short story long: 3 masked mofos decided to egg the windshield of my truck and take my visibility down to absolute zero. This caused me to run off the road and suffer some mild head trauma. After that it's just bits and pieces. However, I do remember them walking towards my vehicle like it was a damn horror movie and I was really about to get got.

I don't think they actually intended to hurt me or knew that I was hurt. I think they were just stupid and didnt think their plan through.

My truck took a wiffle bat to the bumper and I ended up outside the truck. I probably got myself out of the truck because after that I remember running a lot and swinging something around my head.

It turns out, from what I was told, I apparently chased the clowns for several miles screaming and cursing the whole way while trying to pummel them with a monkey's fist (think a somewhat intricate knot wrapped around a 1 pound steel ball attached to a long lanyard. It was on an episode of Spongebob once but it's usually used as an attachable weight so you can throw a rope easier.) before throwing up and passing out.

Adrenaline caused by a concussion and pent up rage is a hell of a drug.

Woah there Hamilton... Nice...

Get well soon. I hope those clowns learnt their lesson. 

In other news: A killer clown was spotted in the Philippines. He was prompty beaten up by a group of street rats. And this is why, ladies and gentlemen, Asia is dangerous. We don't need clowns, we have enough shit here.

I've learned that concussions make you want to sleep a lot.

Woah there Hamilton... Nice...

Get well soon. I hope those clowns learnt their lesson. 

In other news: A killer clown was spotted in the Philippines. He was prompty beaten up by a group of street rats. And this is why, ladies and gentlemen, Asia is dangerous. We don't need clowns, we have enough shit here.

RIP clown-bro.

Epic tale.

Get a shotgun. No, seriously.

Wait what

Already have one, a few rifles, and handguns. Having one isn't the problem. The decision to not have any of them on me while going to get some munchies was the problem. Actually, it's probably best I didn't. Needless waste of life and all that.

Ok so for those of us who are still available to RP in this, we have two routes IMO.

A. We continue with the remaining teams in group A.

B. We merge the remaining groups from group A into group B after they've finished their missions.

@Danchou Tsubomi @Cruor Flumine @Hamilton @Wandering Grim Hollow @Nooguy @Vultz @A Cat Named Hobbes @randomizedrp 

I'll probably merge you guys.

RIP clown-bro.

Already have one, a few rifles, and handguns. Having one isn't the problem. The decision to not have any of them on me while going to get some munchies was the problem. Actually, it's probably best I didn't. Needless waste of life and all that.

All right cool, but can we finish our mission first before we merge?

@Danchou Tsubomi @Wandering Grim Hollow @Cruor Flumine

RIP clown-bro.

YUUGO SHOUKAN!

lol, I bet they used Arnis on them. That stuff's awesome.

[SIZE= 14.6667px]I'm not biased because I'm mostly Filipino or anything, I swear. :P [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah they were Rugby Boys. 

If you are mostly Pinoy you would know what that means. :3 (Poor kids....)

its-more-fun-in-the-philippines-lololol_o_950774.jpg

[SIZE= 14.6667px]This? ;-; I'm sorry, I grew up in America so I probably don't get a lot of cultural jokes...[/SIZE]

Has lately been into watching Madan Senki Ryukendo.

Oh wait, sorry, did that wrong.

*clears throat*

Madan Madan Madan Senkiiiiiii!

Ryukendooooo!!!!

In the wise words of Sarge: keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary firearm... so you can shoot them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back