RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Shakily raises hand, struggling to recover from mental aneurysm due to the hillary/trump debates

Present....

Shakily raises hand, struggling to recover from mental aneurysm due to the hillary/trump debates

Present....

Was it really that bad? I didn't watch because I may or may not have had an existential crisis.

Was it really that bad? I didn't watch because I may or may not have had an existential crisis.

Yikes well I hope all is well on your end, and honestly it pretty much was akin to watching an orangutan with a hairpiece gawk about and fling shit. However, I'm not going to get political here any more than I already have.

Yikes well I hope all is well on your end, and honestly it pretty much was akin to watching an orangutan with a hairpiece gawk about and fling shit. However, I'm not going to get political here any more than I already have.

Everything's fine, I just had the stupid idea of going to bed early and being alone with my thoughts.

and from what I heard, a guy named Ken Bone was the winner of the debate

Everything's fine, I just had the stupid idea of going to bed early and being alone with my thoughts.

and from what I heard, a guy named Ken Bone was the winner of the debate

giphy.gif

The debates were literally that bad. I actually have no hope for this generation or the one to come in either outcome.

Kenneth Bone is the hero we need.

Also.. I am likely going to be dropping out of this RP.  I just can't keep up with it, or barely any RP's at all anymore.  I am very sorry about this, but I just cannot manage it.  

Wrathsama hasn't been active in over 20 days and hasnt posted anywhere in over a month, so it might be a safe bet to say theyre out too

Long story short: the clowns done got me.

Short story long: 3 masked mofos decided to egg the windshield of my truck and take my visibility down to absolute zero. This caused me to run off the road and suffer some mild head trauma. After that it's just bits and pieces. However, I do remember them walking towards my vehicle like it was a damn horror movie and I was really about to get got.

I don't think they actually intended to hurt me or knew that I was hurt. I think they were just stupid and didnt think their plan through.

My truck took a wiffle bat to the bumper and I ended up outside the truck. I probably got myself out of the truck because after that I remember running a lot and swinging something around my head.

It turns out, from what I was told, I apparently chased the clowns for several miles screaming and cursing the whole way while trying to pummel them with a monkey's fist (think a somewhat intricate knot wrapped around a 1 pound steel ball attached to a long lanyard. It was on an episode of Spongebob once but it's usually used as an attachable weight so you can throw a rope easier.) before throwing up and passing out.

Adrenaline caused by a concussion and pent up rage is a hell of a drug.

Short story long: 3 masked mofos decided to egg the windshield of my truck and take my visibility down to absolute zero. This caused me to run off the road and suffer some mild head trauma. After that it's just bits and pieces. However, I do remember them walking towards my vehicle like it was a damn horror movie and I was really about to get got.

I don't think they actually intended to hurt me or knew that I was hurt. I think they were just stupid and didnt think their plan through.

My truck took a wiffle bat to the bumper and I ended up outside the truck. I probably got myself out of the truck because after that I remember running a lot and swinging something around my head.

It turns out, from what I was told, I apparently chased the clowns for several miles screaming and cursing the whole way while trying to pummel them with a monkey's fist (think a somewhat intricate knot wrapped around a 1 pound steel ball attached to a long lanyard. It was on an episode of Spongebob once but it's usually used as an attachable weight so you can throw a rope easier.) before throwing up and passing out.

Hamilton OP

Get well soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back