RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Is it really that bad? I've only heard a few mentions about it in the news here and there

It's a nationwide thing. Pretty much the entirety of the east coast has been infested and it's spreading further west. Lemme try and find the map of sightings.

[SIZE= 14.6667px]The clowns are apparently going after two schools in my school district and yesterday they like[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]stole stuff from my bus and another bus.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]They took the the student lists (which have names, addresses, and phone numbers of the students of the three schools my bus driver goes to) and the two-way radio (which allows them to hear the schools' communication).[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Lovely...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 14.6667px]The clowns are apparently going after two schools in my school district and yesterday they like[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]They took the the student lists (which have names, addresses, and phone numbers of the three schools my bus driver goes to) and the two-way radio (which allows them to hear the schools' communication).[/SIZE]

well shit

[SIZE= 14.6667px]They took the the student lists (which have names, addresses, and phone numbers of the students of the three schools my bus driver goes to) and the two-way radio (which allows them to hear the schools' communication).[/SIZE]

And this is why I get extra hazard pay now to potentially remove clowns.

I snorted when I imagined you throwing a haymaker at a clown xD

Nah dude. I get to carry one of those scary black rifles around with a bigass flashlight attached to it. If I see a clown, they get the rifle pointed at them and some screaming from me to stay put. If they stay, I remove clown peacefully. If they run, I put on the bayonet and run after them. If they get away, clown is removed. If I catch them and they surrender, clown is peacefully removed. If I catch them and they wanna fight, clown is removed by the glory of Russian communist spirits.

Nah dude. I get to carry one of those scary black rifles around with a bigass flashlight attached to it. If I see a clown, they get the rifle pointed at them and some screaming from me to stay put. If they stay, I remove clown peacefully. If they run, I put on the bayonet and run after them. If they get away, clown is removed. If I catch them and they surrender, clown is peacefully removed. If I catch them and they wanna fight, clown is removed by the glory of Russian communist spirits.

Will the streets run red with their blood like the bourgeoisie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back