RWBY: Grimm Encounters

Sooooo...made reserch and nothing mostly,There abilities are currently unknown; however, it is known that they possess great power (to the point where even shots from a sniper rifle would be only a minor irritation) and a greater intelligence than the average Grimm (learned over the span of hundreds of years)

Yup, that's the things we know from the conversation of Ruby and the Hunter. But they're usually harmless, or at least, not aggressive.

So we'll just have to defeat it with shear will! Well, I actually mean try to outsmart it in more ways than two. Hehehehe

CrimsonEclipse said:
Yup, that's the things we know from the conversation of Ruby and the Hunter. But they're usually harmless, or at least, not aggressive.
*Nods in agreement*

Well, to simplify things, this Goliath could have already been wounded. This would also explain it's aggressiveness if ever we choose to include it.

I was thinking the best way to kill it would be luring it to the cliff and giving it a nudge. As for it's incentive then perhaps it recognises the potential harm the hunters and huntresses in training could pose in the future and try and eliminate them before they become too great a threat?

yea But they are Very Smart...dont think they would Just Go Too a Clif wen they are One of the smartest Grimm,s

Well, possible, but the motive seems too far fetched. Well, it is possible, but I'm sure it won't go alone. It could be wounded, since in real life wounded elephants does attack humans, also it will add a sense of mystery on who or what could possibly hurt such a beast.

I think there is only the death stalker....wait are all Grimms gona be cannon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back