RWBY: Grimm Encounters

0.0 everyone could be a different suit. Damian= diamonds, Scarlett= Hearts, Kate= Spades, Rust = Clubs

... yeah the last two don't really work :/

I don't think we are waiting for anyone, in fact I'm going to time skip and we should be able to begin right now, first things first though, we need someone from team TLIP to piss off a nevermore and someone from team KALM to piss off a death stalker :) after everyone retrieves their totem of course, any takers?

Well once my vacation starts I might have the same time zones as you guys! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is if I can stay awake for a whole day. Anyway, me and Arrietta have been thinking of names for the team and it goes like: LAMA, TRAK, BRAT, and include the team name Allcure made, which is KALM, makes it all four.

Hmmm....one of those anoying birds....I MIGHT....Problem is me Writers block is just geting in me way....But I THINK i can

Arrietta said she's gonna do the pissing the death stalker thing.... is that the scorpion??

Team KRMA et izzz! Huhuhuhuhuhu

Ok sounds good...so we got a Nevermore,Goliath,and death stalker,do we need one more?

My general thought process was that team TLIP and KRMA defeat their enemies first and then work together to save team KRDS who are getting their ass beat xD

A Giant Elephant

V2_09_00062.png

It depends, we'll each have to figure out a way to kill the goliath, because they haven't really gone into much detail in cannon. But it's probably safe to assume that they have almost impenetrable skin and deadly trunks and tusks :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back