RpNation: The Convention

I'm about to pass out, so I'm gonna close my eyes and dream about not being able to fall asleep (Not joking, it happens to me all the time and it sucks.) Goodnight.

I'm not sure on the exact starting date yet. Yes, you will be using your real name.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure on the exact starting date yet. Yes, you will be using your real name.

[/QUOTE]
Aw, suck. ;u;

We're totally breaking the "internet safety" rules right now. But, we won't try to kill each other, right? *secretly sharpens knife*

Jdixjdbdubehudhxixjdhdjsknxuckkdksbeuijxjdbshduebhzbsuxucjd 
We REALLY have to make sure ooc is in parentheses or we will have no idea what is going on

paipai900 said:
My name is Kari, Kari. And this is Tai, Tai.
I have rented that movie over one-hundred times in one year. It was the only movie I ever rented because I was obsessed with it.

paipai900 said:
What does the fox say??
A fox makes a yipping noise.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I have rented that movie over one-hundred times in one year. It was the only movie I ever rented because I was obsessed with it.
A fox makes a yipping noise.

[/QUOTE]
Actually it's canine, it is a medium-high pitched bark

Don't question me! I have sources! It makes a yip! My friend used to own one of those before he released it. He kinda forgot that they're not domesticated...

Yep, there's been one on our street. My mom described it as "sort of like a sick yipping chihuahua whose tail is being stepped on." 
Or someone screaming. See:

[media]

[/media]
Or

[media]

[/media]
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back