News RP Nation Official Chat (Discord App)

Status
Not open for further replies.
welian said:
Then I wish you luck on whatever new site you decide to call home, so long as you don't advertise it on here.
Huh? I wasn't saying I was leaving or anything :P But that you were recommending I not use this site's chat program.

The chat program is the RpN server on the Discord site/app. "Make your own server" is NOT the same as "go to another site." You're already going to another site to use the chat. The suggestion is to use the Discord site/app by making your own server within Discord. I haven't tried it but it seem easy enough, just click on the circle-with-a-plus sign on the left under the RpN logo and follow the prompts. That will give you a new, um, shall we call it a tab? on the left, under the RpN logo, on the same site.

Does that clarify it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which, either way you phrase it, isn't be a part of RPNation's chats.

Like I said, I understand. It feels like people are trying to pick fights in this thread though.

I don't know whats happening I"m new so I guess I have to sent 10 post and they have to be in the span of 24 hrs? someone please tell me what to do

WhyNot said:
I don't know whats happening I"m new so I guess I have to sent 10 post and they have to be in the span of 24 hrs? someone please tell me what to do
Allow me to clarify. : )

You need to have 10 posts AND have been a member for 24 hours in order to use the chat (as well as other features). You do not have to make those first ten posts within any sort of time limit.

[QUOTE="Christopher Colt]It's my first time in here, can anyone explain to me what's this dice thing?

[/QUOTE]
There are many styles of rping. One such style invokes dice where with a roll and stats you determine if your character completes an action among other things.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]It works in you browser just fine, app not required.

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Cool! How can I access it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back