News RP Nation Official Chat (Discord App)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Rules Update:

It has been brought to our attention by Discord support after we got a few questions by RpN members, if Direct Messages were tied to the server, the answer is yes. It is not an indiviual thing, you have to share the same server to be able to direct message to someone and thus it falls under the responsibility of the server owners to enforce any rules they like.

Here is their official response to us asking them if we can enforce/keep people safe from sexual content in Direct Messages.

Hey [removed],

You did the right thing. The community management portion is on the server owner and admins since it is in essence your private server. 1:1 PMS are part of that because users can't dm one another unless they share the same server. Once you ban him, it'll ban his IP as well.

Cheers,

Dan

Have feedback/suggestions on what features you'll like to see next?

http://bit.ly/1Gu0WVU

We have a tweettooth. Hit us up on Twitter for real-time support: Discord (@discordapp) | Twitter
So if you are harassed/have any concerns, please feel free to take a screenshot and bring it to our attention.

So I don't know if anyone has asked this question yet but

If we create our own server will you and the Mods be able to see what we post or no?

MidnightSoul said:
So I don't know if anyone has asked this question yet but
If we create our own server will you and the Mods be able to see what we post or no?
Obviously not.

sukaithemoonlord774 said:
Where is this Halloween Channel exactly?
on the site chat.

2015-10-31_20-52-31.png

A suggestion: How about making the 'site chat' link directing to the server instead of to this forum? So the chat will look more integrated to the site.

ViAdvena said:
A suggestion: How about making the 'site chat' link directing to the server instead of to this forum? So the chat will look more integrated to the site.
The way it is set up is only temp, we have proper integration coming soon.

So.... how do you actually use this damn thing?

I see voice chat in rooms, but no text chat in rooms. And no dice roller program, where there was a script floating around for teamspeak.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Voice and Text rooms are separated.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I noticed. And it doesn't work, as all the private chat rooms are voice only, and therefor roleplays that rely on chats, as well as the dice roller that supposedly exists on there, won't work.

Melissia said:
Yeah I noticed. And it doesn't work, as all the private chat rooms are voice only, and therefor roleplays that rely on chats, as well as the dice roller that supposedly exists on there, won't work.
You can easily make your own discord server, thats the point.

Permissions to make your own rooms in ours coming soon. Waiting for that to be added in.

So "go use some other site", essentially? That's literally what you're saying...

Last edited by a moderator:
Melissia said:
So "go use some other site", essentially? That's literally what you're saying...
No, he typed, "You can easily make your own server". The other functions will have to wait, because we're relying on the good grace of develops to attain them.

welian said:
No, he typed, "You can easily make your own server"..
Which is saying "go use some other site". Yeah, I get it, the features that are necessary for roleplaying aren't here yet. Good luck getting them added.

Melissia said:
Which is saying "go use some other site". Yeah, I get it, the features that are necessary for roleplaying aren't here yet. Good luck getting them added.
Then I wish you luck on whatever new site you decide to call home, so long as you don't advertise it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back