News RP Nation Official Chat (Discord App)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DontFearTheReaper said:
Sooo.... Crapp, The Kid. Will you get this App? I'm new here, so I don't know the people around, but you've been here for a short while more than me no?
I vote that you, me, King and mmarage all use this new nation chat instead of skype from now on

And I guess nia can come too

WHOS WITH ME!!

TheAdept said:
I vote that you, me, King and mmarage all use this new nation chat instead of skype from now on
And I guess nia can come too

WHOS WITH ME!!
I dunno who is with you, but I know who isn't. Me

Celtic - Do you have a computer? Cause it works on PC and Macs, too.

And Linux (who has Linux, anymore??)

I have a Mac. However, it says I can only be on there temporarily and I cannot claim my account because downloading the app is required.

Celtic - Did you use the first link in the initial post in this thread? You have to download the program first, then you can download the invitation part.

Dis shall be interesting....

Once I'm awake enough to mess with it.

But, I'm not, so I can't.

But RP-planning rooms, did thous say? I could use some critiqueness on this one idea-in-progress I have....

*Cries tears of joy* I already ran over and created an account on the site <3

I love you guys soooo much right now *hugs all the RPNation Staff*

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Celtic - Did you use the first link in the initial post in this thread? You have to download the program first, then you can download the invitation part.

[/QUOTE]
Theres no download required, thats only optional, our link is set to "never" expire.

@The Dark Wizard Are you going to have it so new members are notified of the chat or have a link to it on the homepage? I'm just curious how New members would find it.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Dwiz - Huh. Wacky. I couldn't get it to let me in till I downloaded the "app" part?

[/QUOTE]
I just tested it, works just fine like I said, almost everyone is in with the browser.

RegalWindstar said:
@The Dark Wizard Are you going to have it so new members are notified of the chat or have a link to it on the homepage? I'm just curious how New members would find it.
Theres a giant Site Chat button at the top and once you reach 10 posts, it will also give you a little popup.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Theres a giant Site Chat button at the top

[/QUOTE]
*blinks* Well I'm apparently blind xD

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]once you reach 10 posts, it will also give you a little popup.

[/QUOTE]
Good to know, thank you~

(also I'm so going to stalk chat now and its all your fault :P *plans on collecting more friends* thank you~ *hugs*)

I've never really been into the chat on any kind of site. But this does look great, and I'm stoked the nation has its popular feature back(:

How in the name of Buttery Jesus do I 'claim my account'? Its not letting me for some odd reason, I fill out what is asked and its like... oh yea we forgot the confirm button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back