• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Rp for Ashman and All I am is an X

Just before I make a character or anything, I wanted to make sure if you prefer realistic, anime/drawn, or descriptive appearances for OCs. I've done all of them, though do best with descriptive. Any is fine though.

Ah, I ask that then when I try to find something Google wants to get all kinky with my image search. I might have to just use a description, but I'll try not to take very long on it.

Alrighty, I'll post my character and the NPC I intend to use.

Er...I'll do the NPC when he comes in.

Okay, just wanted to make sure. I was worried her powers may seem overpowered, but I tried to tweak the heck out of it so it wouldn't be quite so much.

I am so sorry, I was in the hospital for awhile and just got into shape to get back on here today. I should be able to reply soon enough, if you're still interested in doing this. Again, so sorry about not saying anything!

I'm sorry, just forget about this. No offense to anyone on here or anything, but I've got to get off of here (at least for awhile). My WiFi router sucks and keeps going off for days on end, and I don't want to leave anyone hanging because of that. Thanks for the other thing though, everything's just being pretty bad on my end now. e_e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back