roommates (twi x change)

He said"and?" Smoking a cigar. Nichole coughed and said"c-can you put that out please?" He glared at her but didnt put it out. "Listen. You both paid the rent on the same day. So I gave ya what you want. A one bedroom apartment. not my problem anymorem deal with it." Closing the door.

Drake nodded letting Nichole go ahead so she didn't have to stay in the smoke as he walked behind her blushing slightly himself.

Nichole used her inhaler before walking inside. "Hmm we should unpack your stuff too. I can move my stuff around so you'll have some room." Blushing. She was the shy type.

Nichole said"thanks." She managed to get it to the back of the room. Where it wouldnt be in the way. She had different kinds of books. "there." Nichole brought out some boxes that had her books and put them on the shelf.

"Uh... yeah maybe some poptarts I don't got much in the way of breakfast. Here's the money." Drake handed Nichole the money. "Oh and any kind should be good."

Nichole said"thanks." She walked to her car and drove to the store. She got the normal stuff and some snacks. She had gotten her licence a week ago.

]Drake watched Nichole leave as he sat on the bed and pulled out a rubik's cube that was turned in all sorts of different ways he set a timer and started working as fast as he could.

Drake set the finished rubik's cube and went to help Nichole when his timer went off he turned it off and resumed helping Nichole.

Nichole put them away and said"t-thanks for the help." The 16 yr old sat on the couch after cleaning the apartment. She curled up with a good novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back