Role Play. on the surface

"RrrrAAAGH! IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN STOP, AND DO NOTHING FOR ONCE?!"

I was screaming like an idiot. Of course there was nowhere O could rest. I chomped down on a day old piece of bread, which tasted like sh*t. Ugh, I wish I had american food. No one around....no one to help me. I wonder what that group of survivors are doing....probably having the time of their life.....killing.....zom......Hmm....it seems to be that I'm starting to pass out....I guess I'll go with it, and drop near this village? No...it looks like a...............

(Edwin has arrived at the location where the main roleplay is at. Someone please take him in.)

"LOOK! ANOTHER HUMAN! THEY NEED OUR HELP!" Papyrus exclaimed, hearing the faint sound of Edwin dropping to the floor in exhaustion, "DO YOU THINK THE HUMAN IS OKAY, LADY ASGORE?"

"..."

I dream of the past, where I was just a little boy. Happy, in a small cottage with ma and pa. I wish this never happened.....I wish....I wish I was back home in my cottage....but my childhood is destroyed forever, along with my universe.

''Another one.'' the justice human repeats.

''Well, it isn't an so big thing to see an human, isn't it?'' he asks.

"THAT'S SO MANY PEOPLE! HOW WILL I REMEMBER WHICH IS WHICH, SECOND HUMAN?" Papyrus worriedly explains.

"THAT'S A RELIEF..." Papyrus wiped some pretend sweat off of his forehead, "HOWEVER, I WISH TO MEET AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! IT IS MY SWORN DUTY TO UNITE MONSTERS AND HUMANS!"

Frisk ran down from her room as fast as she could. "You're another soul? I thought you were just another human!" She giggled softly. "Which colour soul were you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back