Role Play. on the surface

((I'm here!))

Frisk, who was in her room previous, ran out from it with a plush toy of some sort in her hands. When she saw someone new, she tilted her head. "Mama? Who's that?" She asked Toriel.

"MA! whats mettatons number again. it should be on the refrigerator" chara called from the living room  

"Hm..." She slips off the baking gloves and check in inside of the fridge.. "It's.. 809-325-23-26-MTT" *It's poorly Written and hard to read* She walks back into the Living Room sitting down on the chair leaning back,  She sighs and gets back up looking for a wardrobe, she reaches up-top of it pulling down a small pair of glasses and putting them on, she walks over to a bookshelf, pulling down a cookbook. Followed by that she continues to walk back to the same chair sitting down and opening the book on Page 47, It's a Snail Pie Recipe..She smiles 

She gets up from the chair realising she forgot to clean Frisk and Chara's rooms. She gets up and walks over to the door of the room, opening it and closing it swiftly behind her. She walks up the stairs and turns left to the two rooms, she goes into both of them and starts folding the bed covers. She starts humming and walks around the room dusting things all in a High-Spirited tone. She passes both San's and Papyrus's rooms. (Such Sweet Children)she thinks to herself. She walks down the stairs (THUMP, THUMP, THUMP) as she goes down the stairs. She goes to the closet hanging up coats on racks. ( I miss all those sweet children, *She thinks of asgore* Brutally killed..I tried to warn them..in the end they were heroes..they got us here..Such pure souls.) 

Last edited by a moderator:
"mmm" not restringing..." oh wait you where the yellow soul that helped frisk beat flowey!" she puts her hand out form him to shake "greetings. im Chara"\

@Freemankiller

Toriel is still cleaning around the house, she decides to go outside to water some Golden Flowers from the Ruins. She picks up a watering can and pours it gently over them. She continues to stroll down a gravel path to the tombstones of all the children who had fallen. She wills herself to remember something that she doesn't, to no prevail. She walks back into the living room and sits back down beside her book and picks back up where she left off. "Have you two introduced yourself?"

"I'M PAPYRUS!" Papyrus exclaimed in excitement, not actually sure why we were introducing again, but he wasn't going to just not reintroduce himself!

"Hello, papyrus!, *light laughter* I'm Toriel.." She continues on. "Have you seen Sans?" She puts the book down on her lap and looks around. She grins wildly. Have you met this Boy? -She points to the justice human- 

"HRMMM..." Papyrus rubbed his chin bone. Did he know this human? Probably. He remembered meeting at least four other humans. That's a one-in-four chance, right? Something like that, "I THINK SO! BUT NOT VERY WELL. IT'S BEEN SOME TIME!"

"A-alot..A human, Frisk..Fell, They convinced me to let her leave the ruins..and so she did..she made it to Asgore..Who They Befriended ..They broke the barrier and set us monsters free..we are yet to go to any big cities populated by them..we hope they are friendly.."

"I-i wasn't there for it..Such a pure child..The others..they failed..I don't know how that man lives with himself.." -Toriel Feels remorse for the seven soul's deaths

-She considers this- "There's a spare room upstairs...You could stay with us for a bit, if you'd like.." -Toriel has a spark in her deep, blue eyes-

EXPLORING LOG #1:COMING AND LEAVING

I come across a village while exploring, unknowing of what was living there. Unfortunately, I was still wearing my bloodstained lab coat.

EARLIER, 1:30, UKNOWN VILLAGE

"gasp"

Err....what was zhat?

"A killer! He-he's a killer! A murderer!"

And just like that, the whole village was outside, checking out the commotion. 

"Oh uhh...this isn't-"

Before I was able to finish, villagers and what seemed to beonsters from american legends were throwing items at me, trying to drive me away. I thought about destroying the village with the thundergun, but decided it wasn't worth the ammo waste. So I left as they wished. I didn't know what to do with my coat because it was stained, so I threw it in a nearby river. I stepped onto the dirt road that was conveniently nearby, and continued my adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back