• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Amethyst wouldnt do shit in fear of a bad grade.
Vernon might do something but not quite sure what.
Dahlia would not even breathe on the board. She is already terrified of everyone

Hey what are the rules about swearing in character? Lucas has the tendency to curse people out that try to talk to him (or if a ghost tries messing with his shit) I can bleep it out if there are rules against it

Alesia: Doesn't need a proper weapon, since her lock-on power turns anything in her hand into a weapon.
Scare her while she is drawing on the blackboard. Get a load of the chalk gun into their face. 😂

Alesia: Doesn't need a proper weapon, since her lock-on power turns anything in her hand into a weapon.
Scare her while she is drawing on the blackboard. Get a load of the chalk gun into their face. 😂

Does this power work on people? I can just imagine her yeeting her classmates across the school.

latest

^If she has a clear target on you like this. Alesia's power will hunt them down with whatever item she throw at them unless they are able to deal with it.

Nope. Alesia doesn't have the strength to pick up someone, since they only have that lock-on power.

Alesia: Scissors, pencils, pens, staple pieces, and etc. I can easily turn them into a weapon with my lock-on power.

Alesia better start hitting the gym then
You honestly don't want her to throw people, since if she has the strength to do that. Her lock-on power will hilariously have the same effect as the stuff she throws. 😆
Meaning it will hunt down the target if she has a clear sight on them.

THANK YOU!
I kinda low key borrowed water bending lol but I'm also obsessed with mythology and sirens :') Naomi is also kinda a BNHA OC I randomly made lol

I love Siren powers! I have a siren oc who has a interesting backstory

I love you oc so much though

You honestly don't want her to throw people, since if she has the strength to do that. Her lock-on power will hilariously have the same effect as the stuff she throws. 😆
Meaning it will hunt down the target.
That's EXACTLY what I want.

Just zip zooming through the air. The crash will be painful, but the experience would be worth it.

A person zooming through the sky and football tackling a dude like... 50 meters away

Yours are so cool tho! I applaud ya'll for juggling multiple OCs! My attention span could never lol

That's EXACTLY what I want.

Just zip zooming through the air. The crash will be painful, but the experience would be worth it.
Geez. You really want them to be like a rag doll here. 😅
A person zooming through the sky and football tackling a dude like... 50 meters away
Alesia does have the potential to kill the thrown person and the target. ( It only kills the thrown person if they go way too fast, and they aren't immune to anything that gets in the lock-on power's way. Telekinesis can safely stop an thrown person or item. )

I love doing multiple ocs though its going to be a bit tough trying to equally balance them.
Anyway if we want to interaction with some peoples ocs do you think we can?

grayson is SAFE
Homing Effect's weakness: Telekinesis can stop this, destroying the projectiles will stop this, freaking luck power can easily avoid it, and Force-Field Generation and Intangibility can avoid the homing projectiles if they have their power still activated.
Yep. Grayson is the only person, who is safe from that scary power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back