• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This is the student's schedule:

1. History
2. Science
3. Improvement Fundamentals
4. Intro to Combat
5. Physical Education
6. Literature.

You don't have to worry about this too much. This is just to let you know what class you need to go to next after another class. Or if a period/class is referenced, you'll know.

Also, good news, I'll be posting the starter after this!

YES.
Intro to Combat: Because Alesia's power is just an lock-on ability. They will be able to pick either a bow and arrow or a sniper.
Alesia:
Ok. 😄

Roleplay is up!

Yay, and now that I think about it. Because Alesia's power is extremely simple to understand. The teachers won't have trouble with teaching her into becoming the best ranged weapon user. 😅

I'm a bit rusty with third-person POV (I usually write in the first person), but I'm warming up to the style! I'm sorry if the first post was a little lame lol It'll get better I swear!
Before I forget, I had mentioned that Naomi can hypnotize people with a song, but I failed to mention WHAT song, here it is. She can demonstrate it on a classmate if we are required to, but it's a power she keeps on the down-low.

Last edited:
Are all students freshmen or are we going off age groups like 17 y/o would be junior/seniors?

Ophelia's classroom: Has a blackboard.
Me: I can see someone drawing something awesome on that board.

eeca4a8d93178065d25f2faebaf498fc.jpg

I was thinking of something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back