River Creek Wolf Pack [Inactive]

Yuko, being the troublesome wolf she was, krept from each line of shadow, casted by the looming trees above. Her white fur coat was kept to a minimum and the deeper she went into the shadows, the darker her coat seemed. Her ears flickered back and forth, picking up small sounds as she padded across the forest floor. There wasn't a care in the world for where she was and due to the smell of blood that stained her jaw from her last victom, it seemed to show how menacing she was prepared to be. Cannibal? Possibly. .Simple lust to kill? No one knew. The wolf's amber eyes glinted through the small rays of light as she lowered her head for a second. There was something else within her path. Not only one, but two. Yuko detected she was within a seperate territory, though did she care? Maybe. As long as she was anywhere but her previous land, it was better than anywhere else. Question was. . . kill, or speak? Pondering on that thought was all she did for now as she lowered herself to the ground, ears flattening almost instantly.

Her ears fall back agents her head," if i ever had any i wouldn't know i was left out in the middle of the woods by my parents in a trap. they left me there and i have never look for them seance." Gets up and walks over to SkyBird and lays next to her. 
The wind swept across the Earth still damp from the rain. A smell of other came across. She shook a little getting what little dirt on her fur off. " So how many live here in this place"

Zsan said:
Yuko, being the troublesome wolf she was, krept from each line of shadow, casted by the looming trees above. Her white fur coat was kept to a minimum and the deeper she went into the shadows, the darker her coat seemed. Her ears flickered back and forth, picking up small sounds as she padded across the forest floor. There wasn't a care in the world for where she was and due to the smell of blood that stained her jaw from her last victom, it seemed to show how menacing she was prepared to be. Cannibal? Possibly. .Simple lust to kill? No one knew. The wolf's amber eyes glinted through the small rays of light as she lowered her head for a second. There was something else within her path. Not only one, but two. Yuko detected she was within a seperate territory, though did she care? Maybe. As long as she was anywhere but her previous land, it was better than anywhere else. Question was. . . kill, or speak? Pondering on that thought was all she did for now as she lowered herself to the ground, ears flattening almost instantly.
A young wolf, around the age of 3, was sniffing the rain deeply from the morning dew. The dew was her favorite part of the day after rain, that and how it felt good on her coat and her skin. She sniffed the air, jumping up in puddles. 

Dryaid said:
Her ears fall back agents her head," if i ever had any i wouldn't know i was left out in the middle of the woods by my parents in a trap. they left me there and i have never look for them seance." Gets up and walks over to SkyBird and lays next to her. 
The wind swept across the Earth still damp from the rain. A smell of other came across. She shook a little getting what little dirt on her fur off. " So how many live here in this place"
"Oh well about ten or 11." Skybird shrugged, forgetting the exact numbers.

Although Yuko bared her teeth, no growl was emitted. There wasn't a peek of aggressiveness that lurked through her veins but if it meant defending herself, than she wasn't going to risk anything. These two were of fair size and it was two over one. . Yuko's amber eyes followed one's movements, watching as the wolf stood and scanned. After what seemed to be an eternity of hiding, she stood and circled around a tree, poking her head out of the shadow of the tree she hid within. Her ears remained flattened and her eyes watched the two carefully.

"I see I'm not alone here. . " The wolf said in quite a low voice, not letting herself come within range of the two.

Dryaid said:
giggling a little " So its big" as the water from the puddle splashes up hitting her semi wet fur
Sjybird nodded,"But we need males." 

Zsan said:
Although Yuko bared her teeth, no growl was emitted. There wasn't a peek of aggressiveness that lurked through her veins but if it meant defending herself, than she wasn't going to risk anything. These two were of fair size and it was two over one. . Yuko's amber eyes followed one's movements, watching as the wolf stood and scanned. After what seemed to be an eternity of hiding, she stood and circled around a tree, poking her head out of the shadow of the tree she hid within. Her ears remained flattened and her eyes watched the two carefully.
"I see I'm not alone here. . " The wolf said in quite a low voice, not letting herself come within range of the two.
Skybird was chatting away with the other wolf her ears perked fully forward as she waited for some sort of puddle or after rain

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back