River Creek Wolf Pack [Inactive]

xXArcticThunderXx

Three Thousand Club
xMysticWonderx submitted a new role play:

River Creek Wolf Pack - Where every breed of wolf is welcomed home.

River Creek Wolf Pack is a roleplay about a wolf pack that accepts and raises wolves who have been either hurt or kicked from packs. They don't mind your breed, or if you mate. They welcome everyone as one of their own kind. Wolves can have powers and wings etc, if you would like.
Read more about this role play...

xMysticWonderx said:
Doesn't matter to me, you can if youd like.
Okay, I'll make another post to start. 
Elizabeth sat outside of her den, her sky blue eyes focused on the other wolves. She let out a sigh as she flicked a silver ear. She was bored.

A young wolf, around the same age as Elizabeth was bouncing into camp, a large elk being dragged in her mouth. She was a silverish color, with gentle blue sea eyes.

xMysticWonderx said:
A young wolf, around the same age as Elizabeth was bouncing into camp, a large elk being dragged in her mouth. She was a silverish color, with gentle blue sea eyes.
Eliza perked her silver as she heard footsteps nearing the camp. She turned her blue gaze over toward another wolf who looked around the same age as her.

The young girl was named Skybird, being the daughter of the packs leader. Wolves expected so much out of her, and each day that went by they expected more out of her.

xMysticWonderx said:
The young girl was named Skybird, being the daughter of the packs leader. Wolves expected so much out of her, and each day that went by they expected more out of her.
"Hi," Eliza called out in greeting, her voice not having much emotion.

Skybird`s ears perked, letting the elders and pups feast." Hiya Eliza!" The energetic wolf barked, wagging her tail back and forth

Nova was roaming these horrid lands, his head was down so his tail the ground was mush as he gave off a growl. His paws slightly push into the ground leaving paw trails behind, this strong female scent hit his nostrils as he slowly lifted his head and took a long look around. Before he felt a territory boundary just slightly walking into it before seeing a female and such as another. He stood there and gave a few seconds to think this threw before getting himself into more trouble. He lifted his head as blood streamed down his face of his strong bold jaw he bared his teeth a slight and headed toward them both. Only a few feet from them he perked his ears having his tail at medium height. "hello" he said slightly with his deep shallow voice, only to see the female turning around as the sun dimmed his red coat.

(Oh by the way, my charecters sheets here -http://www.rpnation.com/showcase/skybird.1878/))

The bigger of the females turned to see a male wolf with a red coat.

Once the male said hello, her eyes scanned over him, her tail high

and ears fully perked. "Hello there." The female said, a medium deep voice

for a girl. Her ears went back as she sniffed the male, smelling he was

a rouge." What has brought thee to River Creek Pack Territory?" She

asked, her silver coat glinting with the sun. Her father had always taught

her to be stronger than the rouge, male or not. She stood tall and fierce,

never loosing her gaze on the male. Her icey blue eyes stayed where they were. 

http://www.rpnation.com/showcase/skybird.1878/[/URL]))

The bigger of the females turned to see a male wolf with a red coat.

Once the male said hello, her eyes scanned over him, her tail high

and ears fully perked. "Hello there." The female said, a medium deep voice

for a girl. Her ears went back as she sniffed the male, smelling he was

a rouge." What has brought thee to River Creek Pack Territory?" She

asked, her silver coat glinting with the sun. Her father had always taught

her to be stronger than the rouge, male or not. She stood tall and fierce,

never loosing her gaze on the male. Her icey blue eyes stayed where they were.

She had been walking longer than she cared for, for one day at least. She arrives to a fast moving current river and pleased to find water she dips her head down and takes a few drinks of it. Then she decides to walk into the river cooling herself off. She steps out and shakes her pelt to at least a damp state. Then she sits down and crosses her front legs when she hears what she thinks is others.

asolonynka293 said:
She had been walking longer than she cared for, for one day at least. She arrives to a fast moving current river and pleased to find water she dips her head down and takes a few drinks of it. Then she decides to walk into the river cooling herself off. She steps out and shakes her pelt to at least a damp state. Then she sits down and crosses her front legs when she hears what she thinks is others.
The young wolf shook her head gently, dismissing the rouge to Her father. Her name was Skybird. Her head throbbed as she walked around the border, finding another wolf. Immediately, she ran over and started sniffing the young female.

She jumps up almost startled. And turns to look at the new female that has excitedly ran over to her. "If your after trouble your barking up the wrong tree..." She sniffs the air to get a wiff of her as well.

She shrugs lightly " Is it that obvious" she smirks and dips her head down slightly then back up. "I'm Lyrica I've walked about 9 miles or so since this morning. Her tale wages slightly hovering above the ground.

"You must be hungry," Skybird said, nodding for the rouge follow her into the camp. She picked off a piece of deer she had beem saving and gave it to her." My names Skybird."

"Sure I could eat!" She follows her following right behind her. "And hello Skybird, that's an unusual name. Are you named after someone?" She takes the deer and splits it in half and offered you the other half.

She eats her deer down pretty quick then she looks over to her "so your pretty close to your family I take it?" She lays down next to her and crosses her front paws again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back