Rise of the New Nations

You know what...l we should have two tabs! One for rping as the nation and trying to things with it and we should have a ruler tab so that when a certain event happens or if two rulers meet we can Rp the meeting out! [emoji2]

So just to clarify, what events or actions require a dice role? I understand you'll be doing it which is the best way to prevent cheaters. Also down here it is 8:46 AM.

Esphyliad said:
So just to clarify, what events or actions require a dice role? I understand you'll be doing it which is the best way to prevent cheaters. Also down here it is 8:46 AM.
Battles(plus modifiers like sneak attacks), elections, and random events are controlled by dice.

Recruitment, upgrading technology, building population, and building other things are controlled by resources.

Other things may be controlled by a mix of both.

Oooh, I'm mine's the third turn~ I feel flattered to be among the first! Also, @Fishman Lord, where exactly do we put the count of the resources and such - in the In-Character RPing tab, Organisations tab, Overview tab or more than just one tab?

P.S.: I like the idea with a second tab for RPing as the ruler/s! It sounds different, in a good way!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Emily Bloom]Storyline?

[/QUOTE]
Go check out the In-Character RPing - that basically summarises what's happening with the whole "New Nations" thing. As for your country, go to the Character Sign-Up and the first post shows what type of form you have to fill out for your country~ If you really want to be a part of this RP, don't forget to look at the Overview, where there's a map of the already created nations, brief information about each one and a track of their resources (plus needed resources to create certain stuff like fortresses, new soldiers and so on~).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back