[Rise of the Empowered]Random Request Thread

AllHailDago

Rough Tough Creampuff
Here is where you request a randomized power or powers for your character(s).

Please fill out the sheet below and I won't taze you repeatedly.

RPN Username:

Character Name:

Extra: Only one power? No 4s or 5s? Only 1s? Any reasonable request within the power guidelines will be used when randoming.

RPN Username: Sunbather

Character Name: Naomi Bailee King

Extra: Don't think I have any extra wishes / notes that would be accepted, haha.

Hit me good, Mister Dago.

RPN Username: Spinoceratopsrex

Character Name: Stanley Howardson

Extra: Just hit me with em!

*Crosses fingers* not corporeal evacuation not corporeal evacuation not corporeal evacuation

RPN Username: Which Doctor

Character Name: Miranda Goth

Extra: n/a

Character Name: Violet Shelby

Extra: n/a.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rpn username: HellKnight

Character name: Sasha Cunningham

Extra:none

Can Violet Shelby be canceled? We're still getting an intern for Goth Private Eye it's just that they'll be played a friend rather than me, and on that note:

Character Name: Sebastian Prince

Extra: n/a

RPN Username: Pretzel Heart

Character Name: Jared Walmsley

Extra: Still not entirely sure how the nuts and bolts of the randomizing works, but I guess the highest power wins? Whatever you hit me with I'm gonna laugh and have a lot of fun with it lol.

@AllHailDago

RPN Username: NeoLeaf

Character Name: Steffi Steinbrück

Extra: Hah? Don't we all start with one power? Why start with two? It would be annoying >:T So naw, all's good.

*edit* More than one power? Looks like I'm going to have to be a lot more flexible with this one. three powers? Even if they are all level 1, I'm going to have a hell of a time freaking my character out.

@NeoLeaf

No. Each person can have from 1-3 powers depending on the luck of the draw. The extra section is if you want to limit one thing or another. No level 4s or 5s, one power only, all ones, three powers for sure. Etc.

RPN Username: Refaulted

Character Name: Zachary Monarch

Extra: No real wishes. Maybe a Level 4 ability, but I don't really mind whatever I get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back