• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rise of Red.

IAmYourShadow

Unlucky Member
Sheet

If in with the Reds

Name

Job (army upper class worker slave etc)

Where do you live (in North America to fight or another continent)

Looks

Extra

If out of the Reds

Name

Where do you live (in North America)

Looks

Extra

Meh!

Alicia Stoneheart

16 give or take

Female

I rule the armies I am queen I also fight

In the castle in Canada along the border between North America and Canada in the woods

Long red hair. If not fighting I wear a red dress with black see through fabric on top that had a silver chain around the wasted and some black stockings and black lace up boots with black fingerless gloves and a black choker with spikes on it along with a silver necklace with a cross pendant on it a gold chain with a sword on it and a scull and a black metal chain necklace with a red symbol on it. Also has pale skin and red eyes

Is known for her merciless mess and is feared by many. Rarely favors people. Loves weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Zach Black

Age 19

Gender Male

Where do you live (in North America) New York

Looks About 6'2, shorter brown hair. He wears expensive rings on his hands, the only finger he leaves bare is his wedding finger.

Extra A politician by trade, he has a strong ability to lead a group. He only fights himself when he has too. He prefers to have other people fight for him. He has been known to sway the public's opinion just by speaking. Some say his politics make him corrupt, but some say he's the best thing to happen to New York

(This would be my first RP, so be nice please :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back