• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ridgeview High School (Mature/Always accepting)

NickOnTheReg said:
Haha it's all good. Confrontation is fun. It's hard playing the douche since its opposite of me
I'm pretty alright with Alexandria. I mean, she's kinda like my alter ego.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickOnTheReg said:
She's good. I like the character
I actually like your as well, the fact that other characters can interact with him in way other than romantic really gives me a breath of fresh air.

Ecko said:
I actually like your as well, the fact that other characters can interact with him in way other than romantic really gives me a breath of fresh air.
Yeah, I was hoping some would interact with him to bring out his douche side so I can work on being a mean guy haha and rude

@Bea , sudden writers block. I don't know what the hell to write.

THIS CHARACTER IS THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF ME, HE CAN SOCIALIZE AND I CANT. Can't even get into the bloody role right now.

Right now everyone is the party, minus Spencer and my character Kyra who are going somewhere to eat. But the party is is where everyone is meeting the other characters.

yeah the party kinda dragged on until the cops showed up, damn fuzz

so what will we do now since everyone split up :P

My characters are rather anti-social or dark. Most likely a reflection of myself not having any social skills in real life and being a loner all through school. Just relaxing until the next scene starts here.

I think most of the people are online now for this thread. Not too sure, just seems that way to me with repeatedly checking this thread.

I'm usually always online. Easy to access on my phone. Only time I'm not is when I have a patient on board and or driving.

I'm ready when everyone else is. I know a lot of people have had finals and what not.

I should be studying for my permit as I want to get that by the end of the month. But I don't feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back