• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ridgeview High School (Mature/Always accepting)

I've been waiting impatiently for the next scene :)

Oh, GoldenChari won't be on for a few days due to heading home after his vacation.

So how's the summer weather? Seen anything interesting in the movies? @ everyone in the role play.

I went to see Alice Through the Looking Glass which was okay, not as good as the first one and the new X-Men Movie which I LOVED. X-Men and Spiderman (not the new one that Marvel is redoing but the original ones that came out in the 2000's) are the only comic movies I've gotten into. And I'm not a fan of comics.

eclipsehowls said:
I've been waiting impatiently for the next scene :)
Oh, GoldenChari won't be on for a few days due to heading home after his vacation.

So how's the summer weather? Seen anything interesting in the movies? @ everyone in the role play.

I went to see Alice Through the Looking Glass which was okay, not as good as the first one and the new X-Men Movie which I LOVED. X-Men and Spiderman (not the new one that Marvel is redoing but the original ones that came out in the 2000's) are the only comic movies I've gotten into. And I'm not a fan of comics.
I haven't been to the movies since deadpool haha xD I don't get a summer. I work full time =(

I'm planning on Star Wars: Rogue One when it comes out in December and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Part 1 in November. The new Ice Age movie when it comes out July 22nd. Big Ice Age, HP and Star Wars fan here. I haven't seen Deadpool but heard people complaining about taking their young kids to that movie.

eclipsehowls said:
I'm planning on Star Wars: Rogue One when it comes out in December and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Part 1 in November. The new Ice Age movie when it comes out July 22nd. Big Ice Age, HP and Star Wars fan here. I haven't seen Deadpool but heard people complaining about taking their young kids to that movie.
It's freaking rated R, what do you expect? Not complaining about you, just the people taking their kids to that movie.

eclipsehowls said:
I love StarWars. I'll go see that easily. I haven't seen an Ice Age in years.. haha. But yeah Deadpool is amazing. Sticks close to the comics Ryan Reynolds is perfect for the role. I mean perfect. He's not allowed to be in anything else haha

Yeah, I don't really get taking young kids to a movie that's above their age group. I mean heck, The Jungle Book (which would have been better if they'd brought in the original actors for the songs in my opinion from the Disney cartoon movie) was I think...PG-13 and there were kids there. I can see how adults want to go see it but why take your kids? Just wait for it to come out on DVD or get a babysitter and go. @NekoQueen49

Anyway, has anyone ever been alone in the theater seeing a movie? I was alone to watch Just Visiting when I was eighteen, being the only one in that particular theater and then I was alone when watching...I don't actually remember what movie it was but it was a few months ago that I was the only one in the movie theater at that started at 12:45. I'm thinking it might have been Keanu.

@NickOnTheReg: Oh yeah. When The Force Awakens came out here in our movie theater it was PACKED on the opening night. Everybody went dressed up as Star Wars characters.

I've gone to see the Fast and Furious movies by myself a lot. Since I'm the only one who likes them haha. I remember seeing Notorious in theaters alone.

That was fun

I love Star Wars but I waited a bit to let the mob die down so I could actually enjoy it. @eclipsehowls

Yup. We went to go see a movie on the opening night recently. Don't remember what it was but it was packed. People had to sit close together if they were part of a group and I was saving seats for my aunt and cousin; the only seats I found were at the front of theater. The back row's for handicapped people. I haven't seen Fast and the Furious past I think the third movie. @NickOnTheReg

Yeah I hate going opening night, the seats suck, its uncomfortable in there and it ruins the movie for me.

Ohhh I love cars so I love the Fast and Furious movies :3 Tokyo Drift is my favorite @eclipsehowls

I love Need for Speed. I suck at the Drag Racing parts on the Need for Speed games and haven't beaten Carbon yet.

One thing I hate is how people talk through the movie, even just whispering to each other. My grandmother's friend is like that, asking my grandmother what someone said in the movie. Especially when it's right behind you when people are talking. I just want to tell them to be quiet but I don't like confrontation.

Yeah you get that everywhere. I try but if no one is around us then I'll whisper but not if its crowded.

Need for Speed Carbon was my favorite of the series. I beat that game like 3 times. My Evo was such a beast

I couldn't get past the canyon run in the first part of the game. I did better at Need for Speed Most Wanted, got to the top 8 but have to get the game as the one I had bit the dust.

eclipsehowls said:
I couldn't get past the canyon run in the first part of the game. I did better at Need for Speed Most Wanted, got to the top 8 but have to get the game as the one I had bit the dust.
I think on MW I got to like 5 then I stopped playing. Carbon I just loved the territory thing.

I actually found I did better at staying on the road when chased by the cops. :) But I did good with the Circuits and the Sprints before I came out of practice. Yeah, I don't remember how far I got into Carbon.

eclipsehowls said:
I actually found I did better at staying on the road when chased by the cops. :) But I did good with the Circuits and the Sprints before I came out of practice. Yeah, I don't remember how far I got into Carbon.
haha yeah. I went everywhere and just made it worse for myself xD I tried so hard to stay on roads. never worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back