• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Riders of The Magical Storm OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oooooooo, I have a question if that's ok? I know anywhere outside of a town is relatively dangerous here, but theoretically, is there a area of the world that's relatively safer/safest when compared to the rest? For context, I'm just thinking for if my character were to be a travelling merchant that regularly moved between towns, where would their patch or general turf be with regards to the safest roads and what have you??
does that make sense haha

Of course. I wish you guys ask questions if yoy are not sure of stuff so I know I covered what I need cover.

Anyway yeah questions: Good question. There no set safe places strictly speaking, even the settled areas risk the odd magical storm and such. Like the weather it shifts and changes back and forth. So one route that is relatively safe at one point in time may not be the next. However an experienced traveller and/or someone sensetive to the shifts in magic (not necessarily a mage) can predict the changes and pick the best routes. Such people are rare and highly prized.

Terrier B Terrier B

Depending if we are gonna go for a party, I will pick one character at random to have a special important role. I am torn to whether to tell the person or leave it a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back