• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revolutionary War in Ezerith

Twixt said:
seems cool
is the concept going to be expanded on?
Yes! Sorry I totally did not see this. This is continuously getting built on, I have several different things for the lore I am working on, I'm getting races and magic done first so people can begin to get their character sheets in though. @Twixt

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kylesar1 Yes actually! So I'm actually doing that right now (lol what a coincidence) but traits such as lightning, ice, nature(like grass or trees and stuff) will be assigned to each element. Think of them as "sub-elements." Lightning magic falls into light magic, as ice falls into water, and so on.

This looks really interesting and im planning on joining ^3^

I have a few small questions though; Are all the races fighting against the celestials? or just some?

Also, in the description on the Fae race, it says that they constantly worship the goddess Lylimark, is that one of the Celestials then? Since you had said Celestials are like gods. And finally if i do decide to be a Fae, can I have her not be a worshiper to that god/Celestial for some kind of reason? Also are you okay if i rped in first person, or should i try third?

@Aeshae

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veno Thank you for your interest and sorry for late reply! So the main situation is a war of humans against Celestials on the continent of Ezerith. The other races would join for their own personal reasons. The humans do not have the other races full support however. The Celestials aren't Gods, but they are pretty close. I'm planning on elaborating on some of the Gods in the world, but think of the Celestials as angel like. Powerful but not quite there. If you choose a Fae your character totally doesn't have to worship Lylimark, but there should be some sort of reason because it's highly ingrained in their culture(wanted to cast away the past traditions, was raised by a different race, etc). And yeah you can rp however you want to! I personally am not strict on that because I think it's so cool that this site encourages writing from every different angle, so I see no problem with it whatsoever. Hopefully I answered all your questions :)

Aeshae said:
@Veno Thank you for your interest and sorry for late reply! So the main situation is a war of humans against Celestials on the continent of Ezerith. The other races would join for their own personal reasons. The humans do not have the other races full support however. The Celestials aren't Gods, but they are pretty close. I'm planning on elaborating on some of the Gods in the world, but think of the Celestials as angel like. Powerful but not quite there. If you choose a Fae your character totally doesn't have to worship Lylimark, but there should be some sort of reason because it's highly ingrained in their culture(wanted to cast away the past traditions, was raised by a different race, etc). And yeah you can rp however you want to! I personally am not strict on that because I think it's so cool that this site encourages writing from every different angle, so I see no problem with it whatsoever. Hopefully I answered all your questions :)
Oh cool! Okay thank you owo I'll try and make a character soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back