• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

He was suppose to succeed after Scar too hehehe.

I am dead.

Scar: I chose you and this happens? It seems my judgment on you is lacking.

Korey: To be fair, your wife was fucking insane. You need to find someone who actually compliments you. At least you were smart.

inkling inkling Keaton would like to know where Carisa gets her hair done lol

Madison: Oh my god why is everyone in this town so thirsty and desperate to lay someone? Like seriously desperation is not a good look.

OMG I honesty don't know why Madison said that. She's kind of in a grumpy mood xD

Korey: To be fair, your wife was fucking insane. You need to find someone who actually compliments you. At least you were smart.

inkling inkling Keaton would like to know where Carisa gets her hair done lol
Scar: Insanity courses through your blood which is why you went off the map and decided to mingle with those Pridelanders. *stares in disgust before swiping everything off his desk in a fit of rage and disappointment*

Madison: Oh my god why is everyone in this town so thirsty and desperate to lay someone? Like seriously desperation is not a good look.

OMG I honesty don't know why Madison said that. She's kind of in a grumpy mood xD
Emmeline: If they're thirsty they should get some water and quench that thirst! What is a good look for you? I know a few artist who can bring to life what you imagine and please!

Emmeline wants to come out and play pfft

Keaton: I believe hormones are to blame. *shrugs* All I care about is making a dramatic entrance.

Scar: Insanity courses through your blood which is why you went off the map and decided to mingle with those Pridelanders. *stares in disgust before swiping everything off his desk in a fit of rage and disappointment*

Korey: Or you could say I pulled off the greatest infiltration scheme known to lion.
Korey: And then tricked myself into thinking it wasn't really a scheme.

Emmeline: If they're thirsty they should get some water and quench that thirst! What is a good look for you? I know a few artist who can bring to life what you imagine and please!

Emmeline wants to come out and play pfft
omg this is why she and Justin will get along so well xD

Madison: Do you have a brain or did you put it in storage?

Justin: I have water!

Emily: I have a sketchbook!

Autumn: Pretty sure 'thirsty' was a euphemism.....

Keaton: When I'm ignored....
Keaton: *turns into Tamaki and sits in the corner*

Emmeline: The electric current in my brain is still synapsing it's receptors! So I guess you can say that?

*claps happily*

we can do a water hour glass figure clothing line!

Keaton: I believe hormones are to blame. *shrugs* All I care about is making a dramatic entrance.

Korey: Or you could say I pulled off the greatest infiltration scheme known to lion.
Korey: And then tricked myself into thinking it wasn't really a scheme.
Scar: Oh, now that's what I want to hear. I need to see it to believe it. Now you've gotten them in your grasp; what will you do now?

Madison: Drama is what I live for. We should totally hang out. *smirks*

Keaton: *winks* Any time, beautiful.

Okayyyyyyyyy that was unexpected XD

Scar: Oh, now that's what I want to hear. I need to see it to believe it. Now you've gotten them in your grasp; what will you do now?

Korey: (OH SHIT HE FELL FOR IT.)
Korey: Well, I mean.... I have to ascend to the throne first, so um....

Keaton: *winks* Any time, beautiful.

Okayyyyyyyyy that was unexpected XD

Korey: (OH SHIT HE FELL FOR IT.)
Korey: Well, I mean.... I have to ascend to the throne first, so um....
Scar: That's not good enough. Give me a confident reply! *slams his hand in his desk* Have you tricked yourself enough to becoming submissive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back