• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Also

Accurate representation of what will happen to you if you mess with Evelyn:

200.gif

Ara: Idiot can suggest they are mentally handicapped, but there's no evidence to suggest that they are. I don't see the basis for your choice of words?
Zara: smart alec would suggest a meddler with no business acting like a know it all. I see a lot of basis for my choice of words, wouldn't you agree? *smiles sweetly*

Omg Zara is too much I'm sorry in advance for her xD

Zara: smart alec would suggest a meddler with no business acting like a know it all. I see a lot of basis for my choice of words, wouldn't you agree? *smiles sweetly*

Ara: *tilts head* Are you mean because you received no real love as a child and strive to make yourself feel superior?

Psh no I just hate her with a burning passion

Evie: Now hold on there honey bun, if you think you can waltz up in here and insult the poor girl, you better think twice. Why don't you and that frizzy red hair walk up on out of here along with your fake prada shoes and michael kors bag. If you are gonna go bargain shopping at least take the tags off. *Places hands on hips.*

Evie: Now hold on there honey bun, if you think you can waltz up in here and insult the poor girl, you better think twice. Why don't you and that frizzy red hair walk up on out of here along with your fake prada shoes and michael kors bag. If you are gonna go bargain shopping at least take the tags off. *Places hands on hips.*

Keaton and Francisco: I like her.

Ara: *tilts head* Are you mean because you received no real love as a child and strive to make yourself feel superior?

Psh no I just hate her with a burning passion
Zara: oh drop the psychoanalysis, it's so cliche. *struts away*

Omg me too that's why I wanted to get rid of her xD

Yes! Go Evelyn! I wish my characters were likely to befriend her xD

HOLY FREAKING GOD, I HAVE FIGURED OUT WHAT I AM GOING TO NAME EVELYN'S MUSIC CLUB:

TuneTown

Mae: So much tense attitude... why cant everyone just get... along? o3o

Yeah I know my two villains have no friends at all unless Maddy is counting her own sister xD
And Justin is besotted with Zara because he's Justin

We should form like a little alliance between the villains. Like a biker gang, but not reallyXD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back