• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Kyra: *to Justin, shaking her head* That will not end well . . because. . . *takes one of the apple pie and starts throwing it at someone* A pie fight is going to happen *grins*

oh shit dont tell me she'll use her seduction spell on Gene
No, she only uses it for good most of the time. She feels bad that she even uses it in the first place and she wants someone to love her for real like she had with roger. Not just physical attractionXD

Mia: *rolls eyes* ah this is so pointless. *crawls her way up a locker*

she'll claw her before she can get to her with scissors.. aint no one touching her nails xD

No, she only uses it for good most of the time. She feels bad that she even uses it in the first place and she wants someone to love her for real like she had with roger. Not just physical attractionXD
you may have knocked a wrong door than

Mia would be like fight fair bitch

Naina: *frowns at Korey* you know that's sugar.. sugar is no good for you!

Mia: *rolls eyes* ah this is so pointless. *crawls her way up a locker*

she'll claw her before she can get to her with scissors.. aint no one touching her nails xD

Evie: *trips and falls* Ouch! *Quickly observes her hands and gasps at scrapes* You'll pay for this!

Mae: *pats justins back* it's okay.. its a shame its a waste of our wheat now :c

Gene: *comes back and apple pie is flying everywhere, Evie twisted her ankle, Mia is hiding in a locker*
giphy.gif

Naina: I doubt that you need to.

Ellie: *sulks in the background* yet i am still unnoticed :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back